Auto3D plugin for MediaPortal 1.2 - 1.12 (GUI & TV/Beamer) (8 Viewers)

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks mate, I tried and didn't follow the cec road further due to different reasons but I got the harmony solution to work. It was just a wrong key for OK in the harmony db. The ability of Auto3D to send events to eventghost really comes in handy for this. Atm I am trying to let eg send the macro for switching to 3Dsbs to the harmony with this HarmonyHubControl. Have it working with my rasbpi but still got some problems with the windows version.
    Thanks for youre great plugin!

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Which patches are needed on top of current git master to get this plugin to work? And does every Sony TV support it?

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @disaster123 : Sony is broken for some TVs as they use 3 different protocols. I'm currently working on in it. I will post it here when it's ready.
    @kiwijunglist : Still no luck with Samsung. The link you gave me provides a lot of information about using their stuff which is based on java script. No information on the protocol below.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    MP1-4594: Auto3D Correction for preredered sub-titles for 3D renderer >> was also merged to master.

Not sure if disaster123 needs more files, but master is up-to-date now. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom