Auto3D plugin for MediaPortal 1.2 - 1.12 (GUI & TV/Beamer) (4 Viewers)

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Wouter, the zoom problem with 3D TAB movies is caused by ViewModeSwitcher. ViewModeSwitcher just cuts off the black bars above and below the movie. I ignores the black bar between the upper and the lower part. After that, the 2 parts are shifted. I will check if I can find a solution for that.

Your other problem with the hanging MediaPortal when turning TV off via Auto3D in suspend is fixed and will be part of the next release.

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Wouter, the zoom problem with 3D TAB movies is caused by ViewModeSwitcher. ViewModeSwitcher just cuts off the black bars above and below the movie. I ignores the black bar between the upper and the lower part. After that, the 2 parts are shifted. I will check if I can find a solution for that.

Your other problem with the hanging MediaPortal when turning TV off via Auto3D in suspend is fixed and will be part of the next release.

Great Marcus. Nice if the TVoff feature works too. Hope you can fix the zooming issue. Would be nice if TAB movies can also be zoomed to full screen with viewmodeswitcher, just as you fixed it for SBS movies.

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @wouter1971 : OK, modifying ViewModeSwitcher makes no sense, as ViewModeSwitcher knows nothing about 3D movies.
    I found a solution in combination of Auto3D and a Core change. Auto3D checks if there is a black bar in a TAB 3D movie. And the Core takes this into consideration when blitting upper / lower part of the image. Can you check if the attached version solves your problem. Don't forget to save your original files, when replacing Core.dll and MediaPortal.exe.

Attachments

• Auto3D_Test.zip
      4.7 MB

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Marcus, i tested it and it does not work behaviour is the same. Sorry.
    Remark: when installed the new plugin version removes my old config settings. I have seen this before so i have a backup :)

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Marcus, i tested it again and it does not work. Please take my viewmodeswitcher config file. You will see then that a SBS movie with black bars in it is zoomed perfectly. But with TAB it's shifts completely out of sync when black bar detection is activated. If you need video i will do that tomorrow.

Attachments

• MySettings.zip
      1,019 bytes

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Wouter, can you go to the Auto3D setup and check if in "3D Detection" the setting "Video analysis for Top and Bottom (TAB)" is checked?
    If not could you retry with this setting enabled and all other checks about naming disabled.
    I added my black bar check only to the TAB autodetection for the moment.

Last edited:

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Marcus. I did it and now it seems to adjust something but is with black bar in the middle and it does not switch at the moment.

Update: HOLD your horses. Starting from the begin of the movie makes it work. YES!
    Nice!
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424109716.174563.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom