Auto3D plugin for MediaPortal 1.2 - 1.12 (GUI & TV/Beamer) (4 Viewers)

Norman E. Spaulding

Portal Member
February 24, 2013
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hello Marcus:
Do you remember some months ago your help in my attempts to get my Sony XBR55HX850A to play 3D correctly via Media Portal w/o success? Today I downloaded PowerDVD 14 Ultra. It plays the 3D files from my Synology server correctly, the Sony detects 3D and plays it correctly. I had already successfully created a 3D BluRay disc with it, which worked fine. Then I copied the contents of the file to the server, and it worked. I have a Fuji W3 3D camcorder, and those files also play on the Sony in 3D. Dunno what makes the difference, though. Just no idea. I am also waiting for the Glyph as you may recall. That has now been pushed back to 2015 delivery for us early adaptors.
Anyway, I thought you might be interested, since you put a lot of personal effort into solving this crazy problem.

Last edited:

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Attached are my settings for Samsung Smart TVs. I thought this might help somebody. You may want to increase timing from 2000ms to 3000ms for 3D, Left and Right commands.
    auto3d.png

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The timings works for me with my on times. But the plugin lost the connection to my tv

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I wonder if discrete codes exist for Samsung TAB and SBS commands. Toggle codes are too slow.

Last edited:

xavi

Portal Pro
    February 19, 2012
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    hi, hi have a non 3d TV but i want to use the plugin, its possible????
    hi have a mepo 1.8 installed. What is the correst auto3d.mp1 correct to install?

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    IMG_5830.JPG IMG_5831.JPG
    Hi Marcus, i think i've found a bug in 3D TAB. You know i use the ZOOM feature to zoom a 21:9 video to 16:9 full screen.
    With 3D SBS this works great. But with 3D TAB i have issues. If it zooms the image is not correct. I've attached two pictures of the TV screen.
    You can see it looks like it cuts of wrong parts of the image.
    Can you take a look? If you need more let me know.

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Wouter, I will take a look at it, but it will take a while, as I had a lot to do @work.

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi. Thanks for the plugin, just starting to play with it.. Is it possible to add TV's to the supported list at all? I have an LG UB8500.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom