BluRay with MP and PowerDVD (1 Viewer)

Lucker10

Portal Member
December 23, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
But can you please tell me how the "back-switching" to PowerDVD is implemented in the script? And how can i manually edit the script? (is this possible without a lot of work?)

sry for my denglish ;)

eagle

Portal Pro
September 25, 2004
Unterfranken
Home Country
Germany Germany
please use HD_Starter.exe provided in post #53 (page 6). Map the escape-key to your close-button on your IR. I hope this works. If not please post here. Then I'll try to implement Alt+F4 as a close-option for MCE-IR

eagle

zappomax

Portal Pro
April 24, 2008
Home Country
Italy Italy
HI,
none has noted HD_Starter no longer works with MP1.14?
PowerDVD starts correctly but once It is playing an iso, if U press a key on the remote, U can hear the usual MP "click" as if MP was in background but still active.
In fact, if U press "pause" and then "play" on remote, Windows turns back on MP and PowerDVD quits.

eagle

Portal Pro
September 25, 2004
Unterfranken
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi zappomax,
unfortunately I don't use the script anymore, because the inbuild function of playing bluray works for me like a charm. I think you are running into issues because of losing the focus on powerdvd. MP has got the focus. Try to put the focus back to powerdvd. Don't know a workaround to get the focus back on powerdvd. Please try it and give response here

eagle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom