pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi

When I build MP2 as a x86 Release with Visual Studio 2008 I get three errors that looks like this one:

Error 13 The command "xcopy /Y "D:\MP Dev\MediaPortal2\Source\UI\SkinEngine\plugin.xml" "D:\MP Dev\MediaPortal2\Source\..\Bin\MP2-Client\bin\x86\Release\Plugins\SkinEngine\"
    mkdir "D:\MP Dev\MediaPortal2\Source\..\Bin\MP2-Client\bin\x86\Release\Plugins\SkinEngine\Language"
    robocopy "D:\MP Dev\MediaPortal2\Source\UI\SkinEngine\Language" "D:\MP Dev\MediaPortal2\Source\..\Bin\MP2-Client\bin\x86\Release\Plugins\SkinEngine\Language" /MIR /NP /XD .svn
    mkdir "D:\MP Dev\MediaPortal2\Source\..\Bin\MP2-Client\bin\x86\Release\Plugins\SkinEngine\Skin"
    robocopy "D:\MP Dev\MediaPortal2\Source\UI\SkinEngine\Skin" "D:\MP Dev\MediaPortal2\Source\..\Bin\MP2-Client\bin\x86\Release\Plugins\SkinEngine\Skin" /MIR /NP /XD .svn
    xcopy /Y "D:\MP Dev\MediaPortal2\Source\UI\SkinEngine\bin\x86\Release\SkinEngine.dll" "D:\MP Dev\MediaPortal2\Source\..\Bin\MP2-Client\bin\x86\Release\Plugins\SkinEngine\"
    xcopy /Y "D:\MP Dev\MediaPortal2\Source\UI\SkinEngine\bin\x86\Release\SlimDX.dll" "D:\MP Dev\MediaPortal2\Source\..\Bin\MP2-Client\bin\x86\Release\Plugins\SkinEngine\"
    robocopy "D:\MP Dev\MediaPortal2\Source\UI\SkinEngine\References" "D:\MP Dev\MediaPortal2\Source\..\Bin\MP2-Client\bin\x86\Release\Plugins\SkinEngine" /NP /XD .svn
    @REM Reset RoboCopy's exit code which is different from 0
    IF %ERRORLEVEL% LSS 8 SET ERRORLEVEL=0
    " exited with code 9009. SkinEngine

What is this, and what can I do to fix it?

:D

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I would love to say that it helped downloading the 600 MB DXSDK and installing the Dokan library, but it didn't. Same build errors as before.

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Re: AW: Build fails

Are you building the system under XP? The build is written for Vista/Win7. You need robocopy in your path. And if you are under XP, I'm not sure if the application even starts.

Yeah...XP, just for trying it out. Did you decide to skip XP totally? Not that I mind, but you may wan't to mention it in the Wiki...

Albert

MP2 Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 18, 2008
    Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: AW: Build fails

Are you building the system under XP? The build is written for Vista/Win7. You need robocopy in your path. And if you are under XP, I'm not sure if the application even starts.

Yeah...XP, just for trying it out. Did you decide to skip XP totally? Not that I mind, but you may wan't to mention it in the Wiki...

Yes, you're right, we should mention it. And yes, we only support Win7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom