Calling all MP New Zealanders (Both of you!!) (1 Viewer)

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    @rlevis
    Did you install or uninstall some Cyberlink software?
    The file you need is in the TV Server install folder.

rlevis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    @rlevis
    Did you install or uninstall some Cyberlink software?
    The file you need is in the TV Server install folder.
    Not that I can remember. It is possible as I did have Cyberlink installed once upon a time.

What file do I need in the TV Server install folder? I can't see an mpgmux.ax in there.

rlevis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Just registered that filter and now the radio works. I suspect the TV Server installer failed to register it.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I suspect the TV Server installer failed to register it.
    I'm not sure how that would be possible unless you didn't run the installer as admin. In any case, glad you have radio working again. :)

rlevis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Is there any method to force an upgrade from a GIT version of MP? I installed the DjBlu mod 1.6.0 but changed my mind and now want to install the plain 1.7.1.

I'm worried if I select Fresh Install that the recording schedules will be removed, as I believe they are now stored in a different database as that used in new MP versions. Or will it read the old database and move the records to the new database?

Last edited:

FantomFan

Portal Member
    June 26, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    For those in the Christchurch area - was getting a message to rescan my TV and have also done Mediaportal.

However the 'New Zealand.Christchurch - Sugarloaf.xml' file is out of date. They are now also transmitting on 530000

Some new channels and Trackside removed.

Edit: Just applied the 1.7.1 Hotfix and it looks like it's been updated.

Last edited:

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
    September 5, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Steps to test LogoManager in NZ for those who're using MP TV Server:
    1) Download and install LogoManager from MPEI (uncheck "Only stable") or from website https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/utilities/logomanager
    2) Locate Logomanager.config file in Mediaportal config directory (usually C:\ProgramData\Team Mediaportal\MediPortal for win7) and replace it with http://mediaportal-nz-logos.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/LogoManager.config
    3) Post Mediaportal.log here (or in any thread about NZ logos) if you have missing logos after grabbing or in LogoManager main thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/logomanager-0-0-0-4-23-12-2013.119376/ if you have problems with plugin itself.
    Please note that Argus is not supported yet. My tester with argus scheduler found it working with this build https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7658963/LogoManager.dll

Has anyone had the chance to try LogoManager yet? I made some changes recently, so if you previously downloaded the LogoManager.config file in step 2 you'll need to download it again.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Has anyone had the chance to try LogoManager yet? I made some changes recently, so if you previously downloaded the LogoManager.config file in step 2 you'll need to download it again.
    @mastyman tried himself since he left argus sect and joined the light side of the Force (MP TVE) so there were no problems for him. But I tried argus myself and fixied its support again for vuego. Just some minor tasks left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom