Calling all MP New Zealanders (Both of you!!) (1 Viewer)

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    @TommySharp
    Reading the spec I doubt they'd be MP-compatible straight out of the box.
    In the long run you'd probably be safer to go with hardware that uses a non-proprietary technology. In this case, something like SAT>IP.

ArnoldGoat

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 27, 2007
    Lyttelton
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I have same problem as tm19 with audio sync. I think it might be related to enabling dynamic refresh rate. I will do some more tests and try tsreader. If it's LAV what's the next best filter ? Ffdshow? I have MP1.15.0. It only affects main client with big tv not others with fixed refresh rate. I upgraded HTPC to one with i7 and CPU now <10% on 1080p playback. Older weaker cpu had stuttering playback on HD which has now gone, but still have audio sync problem.

rlevis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    just curious. In TV Server 1.16.0, when I select Manual Control on the left, the heading on the top right changes to Manual Control but under that, nothing changes. Whatever settings page I was looking at previously still appears there. So no Manual Control is possible. Everything appears to be working normally with clients. I was just curious what would cause that? Or is is a known bug in 1.16?

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    @rlevis
    Same as for Arnold. Please reserve this thread for questions which are specifically relevant to New Zealand.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Too much work for a formal report so I'll leave it.
    <sigh>
    Gotta say, this is pretty frustrating from a developer's perspective! :(
    It takes less than 1 minute to collect log files. We can't make it any easier.

askelon

Portal Member
    July 11, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    What's the story with the epg these days? I'm still using epgcollector and it's worked flawlessly for years but I have been told by numerous people mp should be able to receive it directly. I tried when I did my last upgrade and got one channel of proper info (choice TV from memory) but the rest all came up with garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom