Can anyone give me a hand? (1 Viewer)

Game_dude

Portal Pro
February 28, 2006
Indiana
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I'm trying to get Anime 3 working with Titan. I copied the skin files from the Avalon skin and edited some files/basic home and everything is working great except this is what it looks like lol Any help would be much appreciated! I've been struggling trying to find out why it says #header.lable where it should say Anime or My Anime.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    820.3 KB

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm trying to get Anime 3 working with Titan. I copied the skin files from the Avalon skin and edited some files/basic home and everything is working great except this is what it looks like lol Any help would be much appreciated! I've been struggling trying to find out why it says #header.lable where it should say Anime or My Anime.

#header.label is set in common.time.xml for Titan. In Avalon not.
    It looks like you have #header.label also in the Anime xml.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    #header.label normally is used as/in skin define (essentially a skin xml file substitution parameter) and gives a property containing the (maybe localized) name of the active plugin. If the skin exposes the property and not the content of this, the define is not done or no plugin is active. In this case I think things are slightly different in Titan and Avalon so the define isn't done correctly. Get a look at Titan skin and see how the define is done exactly. This you can use inside your new skin file and it should work...
    I did not have Avalon at all, so I can't look myself...

Last edited:

Game_dude

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2006
    Indiana
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Thanks for replying guys I appreciate it! Though, I'm not really sure what I'm looking for here. If it would help I could zip up all the anime3 skin files? Though I don't want anyone to feel that I'm trying to get someone to do the dirty work here. I'd really like to try and get this setup :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom