Can't really open encrypted channels (1 Viewer)

Dennis Ren+e Holm

Portal Member
April 9, 2014
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi.

I'm having some problems with encrypted channels on my setup.

I'm running Windows Server 2008 r2, with (currently) Mediaportal TV-Server version 1.9 prelease.
The clients are running XBMC Gotham 13.2 and on variated OS's, but the error is the same. I got Windows, Android, Raspberry Pi (openelec) and Ubuntu.
The Tuner is DigitalDevices Cine C2T2 V7 - Twin Tuner Card DVB-C/C2/T/T2 (PCI Express Card)
My provider is Yousee, Denmark.

I choose the encrypted channel, and sometimes i get the notication "The channel is encrypted" but i just have to select it again, this does not happen very often.

However, when i choose the channel, i get no image, only sound. I then have to stop the channel, and immediately after, choose the channel again, this gets the image on most of the time. Sometimes i have to repeat this process a few times.
If i try to plan a recording of a show, i get no image on there either.

Once the channel is running, i have no problems what so ever.

I hope someone can help.

Best regards, Dennis.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello Dennis

Please post the TV Server log files, and tell us the date, time and channel name when the problem last occurred.

Regards,
    mm

Dennis Ren+e Holm

Portal Member
    April 9, 2014
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I'm not sure if it is this log you want, else you have to specify, as there is alot.

This file is purged, and i've watched DR1 first. No problems, as that is not a scrambled channel.

After that, i tried to watch TV2 Zulu and got the error i explained above, with no picture, only sound.
    I then stopped, and chose the channel again, and i got picture.

Best regards, Dennis.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello again Dennis

I'm not sure if it is this log you want, else you have to specify, as there is alot.
    In this case that is the main log that I wanted, however it might also have been useful to see the TsWriter log file.
    In general please always zip all of them and then post the zip file.

After that, i tried to watch TV2 Zulu and got the error i explained above, with no picture, only sound.
    I then stopped, and chose the channel again, and i got picture.
    I can't see any problem in the log file you provided. Both attempts to view TV2 Zulu seem to be successful. There are no obvious significant differences to explain the different results. Therefore I think the problem is on the client side (ie. playback issue in XBMC). Sorry, but I can't help you with XBMC... so if you want further support then please reproduce the problem in MediaPortal with the watchdog/debug tool.
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/3_Forums/2_Log_Files

Regards,
    mm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom