Category images replaced with png files and transparency does not show well. (1 Viewer)

totopsgr

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2011
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Hi guys,

I am not sure if this question should be posted in Myfilms or in the Skin Forum but I decided to start from here. I replaced the category (genre) images that were .jpg with .png ones. The list picked them up fine but the transparency does not show well. That happens only in the genre submenu. In the master menu .png files show as they are supposed to (with transparency). Any ideas? I attach images of both the mentioned above for your reference.

Regards

AT

Attachments

• Genre Generic.jpg
      Genre Generic.jpg
      439.5 KB
    • Genre Submenu.jpg
      Genre Submenu.jpg
      401.6 KB

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Hi totopsgr, transparency works here for both views and sub-views (using BlackGlass skin). You might try to clear the cache in the setup - if that doesn't help, I would assume, it is something skin related. Which skin are you using and do you have "stock" MyFilms skin files or modded ones? If the latter, please post the files (MyFilms*.xml from skin folder).

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Hi Guzzi,

I am using Avalance skin with stock myfilms files.
    ... I installed Avallanche and did some tests. I could not reproduce the distortion you mentioned in first post - when images are displayed, they also properly showed transparency. However, I noticed, that the skin implementation does not make use of the multiple image controls for collections, movie, person, group - and I noticed, that at some places, there thus is some "unexpected" results - at least from my perspective.
    Regarding your initial problem: You might try to clear the caches and reload to try to get the issue solved - if that doesn't help, we might have a look into the logs if there is anything helpful in there ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom