Crashing Media Portal, online videos, logs attached (1 Viewer)

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    I have replaced the files and will watch some online videos tonight and if a crash happens - I will post logs.
    Are you sure that you replaced filter files? By log it seems that you have still old filter files.

ben1210

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 2, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Ha I'm an idiot, uploaded your files to Laptop and not the actual Client in question

So I uploaded them to the correct computer and experienced a crash and got the logs attached

ben1210

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 2, 2012
    Home Country
    Tried to watch an ITV show called Prey with online videos - streaming played it with an annoying stutter and MP became unresponsive, tried a few times streaming and once dowloading it,but the download failed.

Logs attached, any tips greatly appreciated

Also I note that 4OD has vanished from the menu - any ideas?

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    The old 4od site has been removed as it no longer worked, it has been replaced by a new site "4od Web"

ben1210

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 2, 2012
    Home Country
    The old 4od site has been removed as it no longer worked, it has been replaced by a new site "4od Web"

Thanks. I cant see this anywhere in config, how would I go about setting up 4od Web on online videos MP?

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    I think you need to have the latest version of Online Videos installed then it should be available from the global sites list (Config -> Sites -> Import -> Global)

ben1210

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 2, 2012
    Home Country
    I think you need to have the latest version of Online Videos installed then it should be available from the global sites list (Config -> Sites -> Import -> Global)

Thanks this worked[DOUBLEPOST=1402759756][/DOUBLEPOST]Unfortunately my issues with online videos persist, maybe 1 out of 3 chance for successful download. And more and more random freezes during playback. These freezes are bad as a task manager shutdown of MP is needed to restart MP.

See attached files, first file shows a failed download of Gardeners world [06-07 18:19:38,032], and second file should show a frozen playback of In the Night Garden at around 3.20pm today.

Any idea whats causing this as pain in the arse shutting down MP and using browser web streams individually?

Last edited:

ben1210

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 2, 2012
    Home Country

Now I say this worked because the web 40d option is there and programs available, however on clicking a big loading wheel turns for a bit and then nothing happens, no program plays and the screen reverts to the online videos menu.

Any advice greatly appreciated?

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Do you see the browser window open? Have you filled in your 4od credentials in the site setup? I think you have to do this from OV's configuration. If you haven't got a 4od account you need to create one at their site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom