Default Wide for MP2 (1 Viewer)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I can only speak for myself: I have no plans to port this skin to MP2.

On the other hand I would be very happy if someone does it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] EPG windows DE
    So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for up and down keys. And it's Work! Really big thanks to you and the team that give this great mediacenter. Cheers ;)
    So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for...
    Hello, How to scroll the line in the epg windows with titan extended skin? I see the firts 11 channel lines but I cannot get the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    Did you see this thread ? The poster in that thread could not get MP's Schedules Direct plugin to work. I tried it on my test system (I don't have a Schedules Direct account), but I could not get it to work either. @framug mentioned that the plugins run no more than once per day, so that may have been my problem. However... I...
    Did you see this thread ? The poster in that thread could not get MP's Schedules Direct plugin to work. I tried it on my test...
    It seems an old annoyance is still around (many previous versions) The red dot doesn't always display in TV Guide or scheduler for...
    Replies
    Views
    If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    Hi! Installed MP 1.31 today, and before I didn't have sub menus for TV and MovingPictures. My setup looked something like this...
    Replies
    Views
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom