[DONE] Video View - Items Prefixed with 0% #0 (1 Viewer)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I guess this might just be a problem with Bluray/DVD folders, not much we can do about that.

We have taken care of it on the left (3rd label) as it's just extra fluff that user doesnt need but the stuff on the right (2nd label) usually has useful info. Not sure why MP team chose to put all that extra info in the label. Your best bet is to raise an enhancement request to remove it, it unlikely we will have a setting to remove the secondary label from the facade.

You can remove it yourself by looking at my post before I made a setting:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/video-view-files-prefixed-with-0-0.117914/#post-982009

You will need to make the change to textOff2.

Last edited:

mark1234

Portal Member
    October 8, 2007
    Lftearme,

It's interesting.
    My sorting is "By Name". When I sort by Date, it will display the date as a postfix to the directory name. See attachment.
    When I thereafter change the sorting back to "By Name", the "0% #0" is gone! So it is solved in that case. However, when I close
    MediaPortal and start it up again the "0% #0" is back again.

Furthermore, when I have a single file inside the directory, like a mkv or avi file, the 0% #0 does never appear.
    So you are right that it is something specific to DVD / Bluray. When MediaPortal detects that inside a folder there is
    a VIDEO_TS folder it will mark it as DVD. When MediaPortal detects that inside a folder there is a BMDV folder, it will
    mark it as BD.

When I turn the setting on, nothing visibly changes. Still the "0% #0".

I will see how I can get the debug log files because by default there are no debug log files in the log directory.

Attachments

• SortByDate.jpg
      SortByDate.jpg
      129 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I guess your stuck then until MP team decide to add an option to hide it, you can try my suggestion to remove it yourself from the skin file but it will always hide the information on the right then.
    It's a shame that they show information on Label3 for files and Label2 for folders, if it was consistent then the skin setting I added would work for you.

mark1234

Portal Member
    October 8, 2007
    Yes, I will ask the MP team then. It looks like it is a bug because when I sort by date and thereafter by name the "0% #0" is gone.
    Thanks for all the help, it is getting a lot clearer now.

Last edited:

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    ltfearme, I believe that the #0 being referred to in this thread relates to the watched count. In my case, the unwatched videos have #0, while the ones marked as watched have #1.

Videos.jpg

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Yep :)

0% is actual played status (time)
    #0 is the watched count :) (i can see that my child watch often the same film lol)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Great :)

In next version surely, we can always use bin for it if next version didn't come soon :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom