Eax Movie Catalog & MyFilms for MP. (1 Viewer)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Thanks Dino - I updated all the links in our Wiki.

Is there anywhere on Eax we can provide a link(s) for MyFilms so Eax users know they can use it in MediaPortal? Such as:

Hi Dadeo & Dino, A Suggestion ...:)

for Dadeo : maybe you can writh a small intraduction in english like ..."Wont to use your Eax DB with a free media center MP... with the links , so Dino can get the idea and copy it to the new web... ?

for Dino : if you can add it to new web in english part , and translat it to Turkish and add to turkish part ... will be great... :)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi Dino , thanks for all new update for scripers ... :)
    the new IMDb Lite is great and fast . and new director picture scraper ,very nice . and i see you add option to get multi Trialers links ... :D

Some bugs :
    1- IMDb-EN 4.2.0 - the option to get the first value for studio ,not work all value come in ... screen 02
    2- did you cancle the scraper IMDb Actor ? if i try to add actors info i get error massege " File Name Not found" see screenshot 1.... i canot find the scraper file on the web ?

Thanks again for all the work ...:D

Edit: and Dino can i ask you to Update TheMovieDB Scraper to get full info from the web ? when me and Zylar make it, he was mostly for the poster and fanart (the backdrops) but now the web mach more info add to it ,and this can be a secod good web for full movie info +actor picture and actor info also ..... please ...:cool:

totopsgr

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2011
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Hi guys,

I haven't posted for a long time, but everything was going smoothly for me. As I told you in the past I am using EAX movie catalog to export XML files for My Films. I was wondering if there is a smart way to include, or have My Films see the backdrops i downloaded using the EAX movie catalog. Alternatively what is the quickest way to add backdrops to movies once in My Films? Currently i have to do one by one.

alexchini

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 30, 2006
    Venice
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi guys,

I haven't posted for a long time, but everything was going smoothly for me. As I told you in the past I am using EAX movie catalog to export XML files for My Films. I was wondering if there is a smart way to include, or have My Films see the backdrops i downloaded using the EAX movie catalog. Alternatively what is the quickest way to add backdrops to movies once in My Films? Currently i have to do one by one.

Probably this depend on the skin you are using. I'm using black glass nova HD and this have a function im my film menu to download all film backdrops, i'm using eax catalog too and found it the most easy way.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi totopsgr ,
    In MF configuration in art tab point the select fanart to eax Thumbnails folder , and all your movie will view fanart ,But only 1 fanart will view ,the first one ...

there may be a solution for that , if a scrip master will create a scrip to get all movies fanart from the Thumbnails folder in eax to my film fanart folder , that will rename the fanart as movie name.1,2,3 and store them in 1 folder (as MF need it to be ) then all fanart of evrey movie will view and not just one .....

if we can explain to Dino ,he can do it ... the guy is a master of scrip .....

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    @ totopsgr - If you select the Global Updates Menu option in My Films you can 'download fanart for all films' (might take a while though :)

The problem with your Eax fanart is that the naming convention is different, that's why only one fanart displays. Every movie catalog uses a different namiing convention! Of course, even in MP every plugin also does, so you end up with multiple copies of fanart all over the place (don't get me started LOL)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom