EventGhostPlus (2 Viewers)

optimalt

Portal Member
August 19, 2011
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
This is a great plugin - thank you! Would it be possible to add the name of the selected tv channel to the TV.Play payload? Like this: MediaPortal.TV.Play[ChannelName]

DaBIGOne

Portal Pro
January 16, 2012
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
This is a great plugin - thank you! Would it be possible to add the name of the selected tv channel to the TV.Play payload? Like this: MediaPortal.TV.Play[ChannelName]

I like the idea, but I don't have TV on my MediaPortal so for now it's not possible to test.

DaBIGOne, any plan to do a MP2 version of this great plugin?

I just have to see how much work it would imply, I don't have much time lately.

rossparkes

Portal Member
May 18, 2012
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi,

I'm just starting with this plugin, but so far it looks to be really great - thanks!

I have one problem however which I'm hoping someone can sort out for me - I have EG+ installed on a MP 1.7 client that connects to a MP 1.6 single seat installation - this operates as my main HTPC and TV server. Prior to enabling the EG+ plugin I was able to stream live TV on the MP 1.7 client without any problems, however when I now enable the EG+ plugin, my TV stream won't even start on the MP 1.7 client. If I then disable the EG+ plugin, the streaming starts working ok again. Obviously I'd like to be able to use EG+ and watch live streaming TV at the same time. :D

I haven't tried EG+ on the single seat installation yet, but that will probably be my next test, so if anyone has any other ideas I'd be keen to give them a go before I get into upgrading my server machine.

Thanks Ross

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    No clue without logs (but i suspect the differences in Client version might be a reason), so please start MediaPortal with the WatchDog (option 1) and reproduce your problem. After that close MP and post the zipfile here.

DaBIGOne

Portal Pro
    January 16, 2012
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'd guess that you are using the same port number in the receiving part of EG+ as the video streaming uses.
    Try changing the EG+ Event receiving port.

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    :) now I wanna read if that's the case... If yes one hell of a coincidence and one hell of a guess of dabigone :)

sytone

Portal Member
    April 17, 2013
    Home Country
    Barbados Barbados
    Anyone seen a issue where there are multiple instances of event ghost spawned on 1.7

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom