Germany Germany
    It's working for me, too.
    Thanks a lot!

styrsven

Portal Pro
    January 6, 2013
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    With this version, I get this error whenever I try to launch Avalanche editor from MP plugin config.The error text roughly translates to "couldn't read the type of ...".
    upload_2016-9-2_16-50-30.png

Also, it seems that whenever I try to create a new configuration I get an error saying something like "not refering to an instance" when I try to scrape a picture. If I start from an old configuration it works.

styrsven

Portal Pro
    January 6, 2013
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    After switching skin (to streamedMP) I was able to use the latest myfilms. But due to a few issues I unfortunately cannot switch back to myfilms yet.
    Main issue:
    I wasn't able to get 'watched' state synched with trakt. Even though watching a movie in myfilms got it to be marked as watched (I could see that in moving pictures) it wasn't marked as watched in myfilms. I tried every possible way to get this working. If anyone got this working with THIS version of myfilms I would be very happy to know how to do it.
    Secondary issues:
    see previous post. + wasn't able to get fanart working in basichome for myfilms. That might be a skin issue though.

EDIT: found this row in the trakt log:
    [ERR ] [PluginCheck][85]: Tried to load plugin handler 'My Films' but failed, check minimum requirements have been met!

EDIT: The fanart thing was a skin issue apparently.

Last edited:

styrsven

Portal Pro
    January 6, 2013
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Anyone but me that had the trakt and initial database issues?

I'm currently running the previous version of MF that works with Trakt and don't have issues with the Avallanche editor..
    I'm importing from .nfo files created by TMM, and use a script that copies and renames actors and collection covers fetched by TMM to the right places where MF can see them.

tano_grasa

Portal Pro
    December 31, 2011
    After installing the package with the new API, the function "Select random movie" does not work anymore. Is anybody else experiencing the same problem?

tano_grasa

Portal Pro
    December 31, 2011
    Sorry, I just discovered that the issue has nothing to do with the latest API. I had the bad idea of assigning the remote 0-key to the context menu. This somehow interfered with the random movie function.

Ni La

Portal Member
    February 22, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks a lot for the new version! Awesome... Does anyone else experience problems with subcentral on downloading subtitles?
    Error: Cannot download subtitles from MyFilms

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Might be possible, that subcentral and other plugins like trailers, Trakt, etc. need some namespace changes with that version...

Gesendet von meinem ZP999 mit Tapatalk

Ni La

Portal Member
    February 22, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey Guzzi, thanks for your fast response...
    Anyways, is there a chance to do it myself? Some .xml-file, or does myfilms itself need to be changed?
    Cheers, Nils

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom