Forgot Password/Username (1 Viewer)

Pengo429

April 11, 2009
Home Country
When you click on "Forgot Password", it takes you to the "Forgot Username" page.
When you click on "Forgot Username", it takes you to the "Forgot Password" page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Sorry, this is all I can add. I'm currently using MP 1.32 x64 Pre with Schedules Direct. My TVServer version is 1.31.10. I'm using the legacy SD-DD (XML) from Schedules Direct. My SD plugin version is 1.30.1 I'm hesitant to update fully to 1.32 x64 final
Sorry, this is all I can add. I'm currently using MP 1.32 x64 Pre with Schedules Direct. My TVServer version is 1.31.10. I'm using...
Win 7 64bit USA Downloaded MP2 last night. There was no plugin for SD (Schedule Direct) EPG Buddy was no help. I downloaded...
Replies
Views
ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
@high I've since several days issues with the wiki pages. I can normaly log in and edit the content. But when I want to save I...
Replies
Views
thanks but it is a local routing issue with external (IPv6-)content (like Google). I disabled IPv6 for the moment and wait for some feedback from hosting company.
thanks but it is a local routing issue with external (IPv6-)content (like Google). I disabled IPv6 for the moment and wait for some...
For the last two or three days, the MP web site will "go slow" randomly. That is, I click on a link, but the page will take a long...
Replies
Views
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
Replies
Views
Yea II think Media Portal sucks for Live TV no documentation for the MediaPortal2 version , just bread crumbs that are mostly obsolete info. The documentation is far from complete for IPTV channel integration , at least the docs I can find. This is at least my third attempt to install and figure out live TV in Media Portal2 but still...
Yea II think Media Portal sucks for Live TV no documentation for the MediaPortal2 version , just bread crumbs that are mostly...
Hello I'm attempting to add a paid iptv provider to MP1 or mp2 using provided url. The url format is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom