Freeze of MediaPortal after automatic restart (1 Viewer)

splatterpop

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2007
    planet ASPARAGUS
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    As I said, I never used this. Could you explain as to why the log entries you posted provide any evidence?

splatterpop

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2007
    planet ASPARAGUS
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry I confused the posts... Need to get a bigger phone! So I understand you disabled the reboot feature, or did you disable power scheduler altogether?

splatterpop

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2007
    planet ASPARAGUS
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    n@chrisonline I was referring to splatterpop who said he was having similar problems but did not upload a log.

With respect to "running in wrong thread": This is a MePo issue whose origins are know, but fix is not a high priority. The error is not related to the freeze.

Both of you: Please start MePo in Debug mode (see entry in start menu), reproduce the error and post logs. This way MePo runs without additional Plugins such as Wifi remote and we can exclude any external interference and be sure that issues are actually due to MediaPortal itself and not to some plugin incompatibilities.

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    For sure with 1.9, MP need to be focused to receive power message on resume (it's regression) so MP can stay freezed, after that it's because something is stealing the focus.

The link from HTPC_Sourcer try to fix this :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom