Google Calendars Plugin (1 Viewer)

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi. I think for "Streamed MP" it should be revised ... (used on a 1920x1200 screen, usually on Full HD)
    btw, there are any language files they can be edited?

Attachments

• 19-50-24.png
      19-50-24.png
      994 KB
    Last edited:

Sigpi007

Portal Pro
    November 14, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Update works great!! (Odd... I use StreamedMP too and it looks fine on my TV with similar res... 1920x1080. Not sure if this is a good reference for quake2rambo.)

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've found the problem the used HD theme. When I switch to StreamedMP default theme, all is fine. Sorry ...:whistle:

lhcomputer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Lüdinghausen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Tita SKIN
    @thlucas , @Sigpi007

You nedd more Infomation to produce the Titan SKIN-
    This ist the TITAN Skin von Avalon for Google Callender.
    It´s work also with TITAN SKin.

I Thing it´s better you take this SKIN and make it perfect

Quetion: What is the format to produce an Entry in Goolge Callender (Date , Time)

Attachments

• Titan_Google Callender.rar
      1.2 MB

thlucas

Portal Pro
    February 11, 2011
    Omaha, NE
    Home Country
    Plugin has been updated to support MP version 1.4 FINAL.
    I also added support for the Titan skin using files supplied by LHCOMPUTER - thanks!

Last edited:

aidbish

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2007
    righthandside 3/4 way up
    hi there
    i have installed the plugin but i am unable to save my gmail credentials. it confirms them as succesfull, but if i go back in afer hitting save and exit it has the default listed.
    also when o go into the calendars in titan skin it comes back as invalid or missing file

cheers

thlucas

Portal Pro
    February 11, 2011
    Omaha, NE
    Home Country
    ... but i am unable to save my gmail credentials. it confirms them as succesfull, but if i go back in afer hitting save and exit it has the default listed.
    also when o go into the calendars in titan skin it comes back as invalid or missing file
    It sounds like it did not save your credentials. To confirm, check for a file named "C3.MediaPortal.GoogleCalendar.xml" in the MP application data location (ie XP="C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal", Win7="C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal"). The file should look something like this:

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <PlugInSettings>
      <SelectedCalendarEventLink>https://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/xxxxxx</SelectedCalendarEventLink>
      <LastUsedCalendarDisplay>true</LastUsedCalendarDisplay>
      <TimeFormatIs24Hour>true</TimeFormatIs24Hour>
      <SelectedCalendarTitle>mycalendar@gmail.com</SelectedCalendarTitle>
      <SelectedSortEventMethod>StartTime</SelectedSortEventMethod>
      <SelectedEventTimeRange>Next14Days</SelectedEventTimeRange>
      <UserID>xxxxxxxx@gmail.com</UserID>
      <Password>xxxxxxx</Password>
    </PlugInSettings>

Did you click on the "Test" button in the configuration to ensure that your Google authentication credentials were valid? It should display an error message if they are not; if they are good, it should display the list of calendars that you have access to. You will also want to logon via a regular browser interface and ensure you have configured Google calendars first. Also, make sure you click on the "Save" button in the Google Calendars configuration form - if you click the "X" in the upper right hand corner it will exit without saving your changes. You should get a message that says "Plugin settings were saved".

Please check the above and let me know.[DOUBLEPOST=1375752507][/DOUBLEPOST]
    ... because there are no Titan skin files yet ;)
    I added the Titan skin files to the latest version, and they are installed by default along with Default and DefaultWide. Note that the files were supplied by
    LHCOMPUTER (see attached in this thread). I tested them with MP v1.4 and they work fine.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom