Graphical Video and Audio MediaInfo Logos (1 Viewer)

moviebuff13

Portal Member
January 7, 2009
Colorado
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
With the release of Transformers 4 today and the advent of Dolby Atmos making its way into the home theater arena, I wanted to add some new Graphical logos for Moving Pictures.

atmos 5.1.png
atmos 7.1.png

Just for fun, I added the Bluray 3D logo I use as well.

3D.png

moviebuff13

Portal Member
January 7, 2009
Colorado
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
It dawned on me late last night that although Atmos is compatible with 5.1 or 7.1 speaker configurations, it is not necessarily bound by them. I decided to put up a stand alone logo just in case someone needed it.

Attachments

• ATMOS.png
    ATMOS.png
    4.4 KB

Ontariotl

Portal Member
July 22, 2007
I'm sorry I'm new with setting up Mediaportal and the plugins, but how exactly do I add these logos to the present setup? Am I missing another plugin? Can someone direct me in the right direction?

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What skin you use ? I think this must be installed with skin, for example streamed, you can choose graphical or text.

Ontariotl

Portal Member
    July 22, 2007
    What skin you use ? I think this must be installed with skin, for example streamed, you can choose graphical or text.

I use the MP streaming skin. I did check out the logos and it does have the atmos logos included already. However, any of my Atmos files they are listed under TrueHD 7.1 or 5.1 instead of atmos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom