[HELP] Don't display Movies Unwatched (1 Viewer)

zpower

Portal Pro
November 27, 2007
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Hi there :)

A few days ago, the movies unwatched don't display any more in main screen.

Any solution for that?

I attached one screenshot for describe better what i talk about...

screenshot.png

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This is not for unwatched movies, it is for recently added movies and if you don't have added movies during the last 30 days nothing is shown.

Last edited by a moderator:

zpower

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    This is not for unwatched movies, it is for recently added movies and if you don't have added movies during the last 7 days nothing is shown.

For me always works with unwatched movies using Latest Media Handler
    Lastmedia.png

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    But you are using StreamedMP and it is using his own parameters.

e.g.
    Code:
    StreamedMP.recentlyAdded.movie1.title

Have a look in basichome.recentlyadded.movpics.VSum2.xml in the skin folder. No fanarthandler.

zpower

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    I always use the same settings with StreamedMP and always show unwatched movies.
    I don't understand...

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    You can show unwatched movies (from skin settings), but only recently added unwatched movies. That's the whole point of Most Recents.

I've been intending to add a setting to control how many days to look back. By default it's 30 days for movies.

Last edited:

zpower

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    You can show unwatched movies (from skin settings), but only recently added unwatched movies. That's the whole point of Most Recents.

I've been intending to add a setting to control how many days to look back. By default it's 30 days for movies.

That I'll be great if you can do it.
    Look back for X time and a variable for recent movies by ordering :)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Another thing you should be aware of is that we filter movies by parental controls.

Users who are viewing this thread