Help required - AMC IMDB Script for version 4.1.2 (1 Viewer)

totopsgr

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2011
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Hi guys,

This request is based in the perception that Ant Movie Catalogue (AMC) 4.2 xml format is still not compatible with the MyFilms required XML format. For that purpose I am still using AMC 4.1.2. Unfortunately without doing my homework I decided to update the IMDB script in AMC the other day. When I tried to use the updated script through AMC I got a pop up that the script is designed for AMC 4.2 or later version. That reveals design flaws in AMC itself since why an update will be allowed if it is not compatible with the version in use, but we are past this point now.

I wonder if one of you guys would be kind enough to attach the IMDB script for AMC that works with 4.1.2, Alternatively if someone point me to a web location where I can download it myself, since I failed to find the file anywhere online through the traditional means (Google). There is an archive location for Scripts in the AMC web site but what is in archive is still only for 4.2.

Kind regards

AT

u28151

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    No problem my friend. Actually I did the same mistake - fortunately I had a backup of the original files...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom