Home menu button focus shifted (1 Viewer)

crashdumy

January 22, 2013
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hello,

New to MP and the forum. Hoping for a little help. Should be something simple, but I've no clue where to start.

I started with MP 1.2.3 and up'd to 1.3B. All went well until I accidentally selected an unsupported skin. I got back to Titan but when I did, the home menu button focus had shifted. Instead of the center item having the focus (being white), the item all the way to the right now does. I've changed themes, restarted, deleted skin cache folders all that I thought might help, but nothing has. If I choose a theme with the menu that is vertical, the item all the way at the bottom has focus, again, not the center item. It seems like such a small thing, but it is really annoying.

There must be an xml somewhere where I can edit a value to fix this, no? Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

Fafnir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi there.

Saw your post. This is an old thing and somewhere back in the days I already described it.
    Since introduction of some attractive basic home screen never used standard home again, but nevertheless I try to help you:
    - Start the Configuration
    - Go to plugins section
    - Mark the plugin Homescreen (or so), click on configuration and disable "fixed scroll bar"
    - Click on OK to close Configuraton
    - Start Mediaportal, go to Homescreen and then press down once!
    - Then go back to Confiuration and fix scroll bar again.

This should fix your problem...

Bon voyage, Fafnir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom