Hotbird 13e EPG data (1 Viewer)

Neild7744

Portal Pro
July 25, 2013
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hello again.

I'm using one of my satellite dishes at astra 28.2 using epg collector default settings and epg collection works perfectly. I've got a second satellite dish pointing at hotbird 13e. Using epg collector default settings for 13e transponder I get some guide data but the majority of channels are missing data. Tried various frequencies, using the MP plugins 'webepg' etc with little success. An ideal solution would be to have it all done on a scheduled task using epg collector as this seems to be reliable for 28.2. Any help would be great.

Thanks

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello

Hmmm, this sounds more like an EPG Collector question than a MediaPortal question.
    Have you tried Run > Find EPG Data... in EPG Collector on the frequencies which carry the channels that you're missing data for?

mm

Neild7744

Portal Pro
    July 25, 2013
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Right I've managed to get epg collector now working with 1 .ini file to scan astra 28.2 and hotbird 13e. I've also found that mediaportal 'webepg' plugin lists channels I want to map. I followed the instructions and can map my channels but web epg doesn't collect any data?

Ideally is like to use webepg within mediaportal to generate an xmltv.xml file that I can merge with epg collector to import 1 epg file.

Isn't possible to get English epg data from hotbird?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom