How can I see the current mapping? (1 Viewer)

Terra

Portal Pro
August 25, 2009
Home Country
Austria Austria
Hi there,

Is there a way to see the current mapping in the XMLTV plugin and change it?
e.g. I have 2 channels where the mapping somehow got missing because I don't see any information for those, so I only want to fix the mapping of those 2 channels.

As far as I understood it if I press the "Load/Refresh" button in the plugin GUI the plugin will try to map all my channels again. As I always have to map a lot of channels manually this is always a very time consuming task if I only want to fix 2 channels in the first place.

thanks
Terra

Last edited:

gonzo90017

Portal Pro
September 3, 2012
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
As far as I understood it if I press the "Load/Refresh" button in the plugin GUI the plugin will try to map all my channels again. As I always have to map a lot of channels manually this is always a very time consuming task if I only want to fix 2 channels in the first place.
It shouldn't do that as you can see in the pic below. That is unless you select "partial match". You just hit "Load\Refresh" and once all the channels are loaded you can go an remap only the channels with missing epg data.

Attachments

• xmltv.PNG
    xmltv.PNG
    71 KB
Last edited:

Terra

Portal Pro
August 25, 2009
Home Country
Austria Austria
That is unless you select "partial match". You just hit "Load\Refresh" and once all the channels are loaded you can go an remap only the channels with missing epg data.
Thanks! now I get it. Usually I have always clicked the "partial" checkbox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom