How to programm escape function on remote control (1 Viewer)

andy_328

Portal Pro
November 19, 2014
Home Country
Austria Austria
is there a clean way to uninstall this update to get back to the old MP config, once the update is installed?

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    is there a clean way to uninstall this update to get back to the old MP config, once the update is installed?
    Sure, it's just an installer like any other MP installer so it's as clean as it gets.
    Even if you don't want to use the new Remote driver their should be little need to rollback anyway.
    It's basically MP 1.10 with that extra HID remote.

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    bevore I gonna install this update, are you sure that such remote as I am having, does work with this update?
    No, I did not bother looking into your hardware and problem in much details.

Does this update read these signal trough the PCI card?
    If it's an HID device over PCI it should work just as well as if it was a USB device.

I know that is a beta, I just wanna avoid to install again more stuff, as I actually don't need, and dont wanna destroy the MP, as I was a long work til everthing is working fine..)

Well if you can't afford spending the time and you are happy with what you got for now I recommend you don't try that new version.
    You could be missing out though :giggle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom