Forum How to switch of email notifications? (1 Viewer)

megahorst

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • July 8, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello!
    I would like to switch off the email notifications for new entries in subscribed threads.

I have tried this option, but still get notifications. Any hints?

upload_2013-9-13_9-47-30.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be the chance to interface the MP-TV series plugin with TMDB also. I don't say to eliminate the chance to keep data from TVDB, but at least the option to choose to switch to TMDB or (why not?) other sources.
    Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
    Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
    Replies
    Views
    This is an English thread. the problem is not described clearly, but it’s the question is about auto login of an user in MP2 and not windows.
    This is an English thread. the problem is not described clearly, but it’s the question is about auto login of an user in MP2 and...
    I thought I'd done all necessary steps to get Auto Login to work though it seems not. Manual login gets me to what I'm looking for...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] EPG windows DE
    So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for up and down keys. And it's Work! Really big thanks to you and the team that give this great mediacenter. Cheers ;)
    So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for...
    Hello, How to scroll the line in the epg windows with titan extended skin? I see the firts 11 channel lines but I cannot get the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the 10Gbps card I added, so I've connected the HD Homerun directly to the 2.5G port, and its solved the problem, I can now copy large multiple files to the server and not suffer with picture issues. There is...
    I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the...
    My MP1 installation works perfectly, except if I transfer large files to my server. Network setup. HD Homerun Quad tuner -...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom