HTPCInfo plugin v1.15.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (1 Viewer)

uxDesign

Portal Pro
December 10, 2011
near Munich
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi Micropolis,
I get an exception when trying to secure remove a drive. Actually the is no removable drive at the moment. I guess there is only a try..catch missing.

Regrads, uxDesign

[2014-02-17 22:19:15,902] [Error ] [9 ] [ERROR] - MediaPortal: Unhandled exception occured
[2014-02-17 22:19:15,921] [Log ] [9 ] [ERROR] - Exception: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): Zugriff verweigert
bei Micropolis.MPCore.SystemHandler.DiskVolume.()
bei Micropolis.MPCore.SystemHandler.DiskVolume.get_Disks()
bei Micropolis.MPCore.SystemHandler.DiskVolume.get_IsUSB()
bei Micropolis.MPCore.SystemHandler.GetUSBDiskDevices(List`1& devices)
bei HTPCInfoPlugin.HTPCInfo. ()
bei System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
bei System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart() Message: Zugriff verweigert Site : Int32[] () Source : Micropolis.MPCore Stack Trace: bei Micropolis.MPCore.SystemHandler.DiskVolume.()
bei Micropolis.MPCore.SystemHandler.DiskVolume.get_Disks()
bei Micropolis.MPCore.SystemHandler.DiskVolume.get_IsUSB()
bei Micropolis.MPCore.SystemHandler.GetUSBDiskDevices(List`1& devices)
bei HTPCInfoPlugin.HTPCInfo. ()
bei System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
bei System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

uxDesign

Portal Pro
December 10, 2011
near Munich
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi Micropolis, the TVServerMonitor is preventing my system from going to hibernate. I use Power Scheduler and send the system to hibernate after half an hour. If I close the monitor the system behaves normal. I have turned the standby prevention off. In MP log I see that it checks regularly for inactivity.

Regards, uxDesign

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello uxDesign,

... the TVServerMonitor is preventing my system from going to hibernate. I use Power Scheduler and send the system to hibernate after half an hour. If I close the monitor the system behaves normal. I have turned the standby prevention off. In MP log I see that it checks regularly for inactivity ...

this very short statement doesn't help me to detect, never mind to prepare a fix for the described issue.
Accordingly I call you to give me more Information (steps to reproduce, complete configuration settings for PowerScheduler, full debug logs, system event logs etc.). Attached please find a special debug version of TVServer Monitor. Please install and start this version, try to hibernate/sleep your HTPC up to 3 times and report your experiences including the TVServer Monitor log files (saved in log folder of MediaPortal TV Server) here again.

Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
please find at the well known places version 1.10.0 of HTPCInfo. This update is required to support my updated plugin framework and the upcoming version of MediaPortal v1.7.0. Important: this version is only compatible with MediaPortal version 1.6.0 and above. For prior releases, please download the archived installer from our repository.
Additionally the TVServer Monitor has been updated to version 1.1.0.

Cheers, Micropolis

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I installed the latest version 1.10.0 but I can't find the Skin files for Titan -
    On first post it is written that Titan is supported.
    Can anyone tell me where I can find the skin files for titan?
    Thanks in advance :)

Pog

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wicklow
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Thanks for this Micropolis!!!

The only thing I can't get working is xAP sensors. I've checked that the xAP messages are available using a viewer but I'm not able to see anything through the plugin.

I did setup a skin label to view the xAP sensors but no data from them.

Code:
        <control>
          <type>label</type>
          <posX>800</posX>
          <posY>200</posY>
          <label>[#HTPCInfo.xAPSensorFanCount][#HTPCInfo.xAPSensorFan1][#HTPCInfo.xAPSensorFan2][#HTPCInfo.xAPSensorFan3][#HTPCInfo.xAPSensorFan4][#HTPCInfo.xAPSensorFan5][#HTPCInfo.xAPSensorFan6][#HTPCInfo.xAPSensorFan7][#HTPCInfo.xAPSensorFan8]</label>
        </control>
        <control>
          <type>label</type>
          <posX>800</posX>
          <posY>250</posY>
          <label>[#HTPCInfo.xAPSensorTemperatureCount][#HTPCInfo.xAPSensorTemperature1][#HTPCInfo.xAPSensorTemperature2][#HTPCInfo.xAPSensorTemperature3][#HTPCInfo.xAPSensorTemperature4][#HTPCInfo.xAPSensorTemperature5][#HTPCInfo.xAPSensorTemperature6][#HTPCInfo.xAPSensorTemperature7][#HTPCInfo.xAPSensorTemperature8]</label>
        </control>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom