HTPCInfo plugin v1.15.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (2 Viewers)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
a minor, but important update has been released today. The newest version can be found at the well known places.
In case you have installed other plugins of my plugin collection, I suggest to update the respective plugins also to prevent rare side effects or incompatibility issues.

@ematt: It doesn't help me and you to bitch about not working functons of HTPCInfo here. I'd like to help, but without any support from your side (e,g. your configuration settings, log files or other helpful statements to reproduce the issue) it's not possible in an effective way. Please think about your actions.

Regards, Micropolis

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    hello Micropolis,
    i have one issue with HTPCinfo,
    1. when is on set for to be showed on HomeScreen, the Classic Homescreen don't want scroll. i have the sound of the scrolling but no GUI scroll and i can't use Enter for select menu.

2. i use OPenhardware monitor, and the senser are detected on config, but bad inside Plugin GUI.
    upload_2015-1-26_19-45-22.png

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear community,
    as part of the February rollout HTPCInfo v1.11.4 has been uploaded to the well known places.
    This version contains a lot of enhancements to support Windows 8/10 better. Beginning with this version Gauge Image Collections are supported, this improvement requires corrections in the skin folder structure, because the location and naming of gauge image files has been changed. For more information please consult the attached manual (see page 25, footnote 9). Additionally a new tool "HTPCInfo Gauge Image Creator" has been added (please the first post of this thread) to easily create personalized collections for your needs.
    Any feedback to this tool and the new version is welcome.

@azzuro: Currently my time is very limited, I'll try to contact you in the next few days to solve your issue.

Cheers, Micropolis

Last edited:

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    this change requires some skin adjustments
    ...sigh... :D

Hi catavolt,
    the skin files itselt can be used as before, the new gauge functionality requires changes in the skin folder structure. Each gauge collection must have it's own directory in the skin folder media\HTPCInfo, the image files must be named "<percent>.png" (percent is the number including leading zeros). You can use the HTPCInfo Gauge Image Creator tool to create such files OR you must move/rename your old images.
    Hopefully it's clearer now.

Micropolis

Last edited:

c-_-k

Portal Member
    March 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hello Micropolis,

2. i use OPenhardware monitor, and the senser are detected on config, but bad inside Plugin GUI.
    View attachment 160735

Hi Micropolis,

I have the same issues as Azzuro. No sensor data are available (opengardwaremonitor). In the config sensors are detected. I have tried a lot of things:
    #HTPCInfo.SensorTemperature<digit> in basic skin
    Speedfan
    HTPCInfo 1.11.3
    Nothing is working. Please help!

Configuration:
    MP 1.10 with TV Server
    German
    Defaultwide skin
    Win7 x64

c-_-k

Portal Member
    March 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Here the sensors in config aren´t even detected :cry:

In my htpcinfo config all sensorsnames are correct detected (I renamed the sensors in openhardwaremonitor configuration), but in the htpcinfo skin e.g. data for the CPU temperature "#HTPCInfo.Sensor.TemperatureCPU" are not available, only the parametername is displayed. Also the parameter #HTPCInfo.Sensor.Temperature0 showed no data when manually inserted in defaultwide skin.
    Please help!!!! :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      325.6 KB
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      630 KB

123vak123

Portal Pro
    December 13, 2010
    Minsk
    Home Country
    Belarus Belarus
    Try to rename in skin files #HTPCInfo.Sensor.TemperatureCPU to #HTPCInfo.SensorTemperature2 (!!! without a point between Sensor and Temperature !!!). #HTPCInfo.SensorTemperature0 - temp. of core №1, #HTPCInfo.SensorTemperature1 - temp. of core №2, #HTPCInfo.SensorTemperature3 - temp. of HDD and so on. I'm using Speedfan and everything is working by such principle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom