HTPCInfo plugin v1.15.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (1 Viewer)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello dangerzone,
thank you for testing and your feedback.

Before I'll publish version 1.11.6 officially - @azzuro, @catavolt: Unfortunately there was no feedback regarding my post here. Does the issues you've reported persists? Did you try proposed solution(s)?

Micropolis

c-_-k

Portal Member
March 8, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello c-_-k,
... Only CPU usage is empty ...
This is a totally different issue as described before, because HTPCInfo use Windows Performance Counter interfaces to display this value.I excpect, that this interface cannot be initialized correctly on your machine. As written in a previous post (see here), you can try to solve the issue by executing the command "lodctr /r" from an elevated command prompt. If this also does not help, try to start MediaPortal with administrative rights.
Micropolis

Hi Micropolis,

thanks for your help. On my TV Server HTPCInfo is working now perfectly with the manipulated default wide skin (the sensors are not working in HTPCInfo skin, but this doesn't matter).
Now I am trying to implement HTPCInfo an a client (without tvserver) but I down't know where to copy the tv-library files. I tried serveral things and get all the time the same error message as dangerzone.
Do you have a more detailed installation guide for client useres?

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    hello Micropolis.
    i do small clean on my HTPC, i have few issue, and i have few plugin obsolete ( without mpe1 or abandonned )

on my latest test, your Version 1.11.4 show error, on TVE side... i don't know why ! because my TVE is on an dedicated server.

About your plugins :
    Why you don't provide an mpe1 package only for Core dll ?
    like you said all your plugins use the same files. the best way is to use only one package who can be updated easily.. ;)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,
    ... now everything works as expected ...
    Thanks for your feedback.

... I tried serveral things and get all the time the same error message ...
    To solve the issue, please do the following steps:
    • download the latest test version of HTPCInfo v1.11.6 and copy all files into the sub folder "plugins\Windows" of your MediaPortal installation directory
    • download the appropriate MediaPortal installer (e.g. MediaPortalSetup_1.10.0_Final.exe) and install the MediaPortal TVClient component on your client computer
    • start the MediaPortal configuration on your client and configure HTPCInfo
    ... on my latest test, your Version 1.11.4 show error, on TVE side ...
    I can not imagine what errors you men exactly now. In case you want to have support it makes sense to describe the issues here including log files and your configuration file.

... Why you don't provide an mpe1 package only for Core dll ? ...
    In many cases a change in a core component can result in a plugin change itself or adjustments to the plugin dependency system. Such an approach described by you would make the rollout process more difficult (for the developer) and inscrutable (for the user). But this is just my opinion.

Regards, Micropolis

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Sorry micropolis. I must post my log with the error. But as i have cleaned my old.pluhin. Maybe it work now... I will try.

c-_-k

Portal Member
    March 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,
    ... now everything works as expected ...
    Thanks for your feedback.

... I tried serveral things and get all the time the same error message ...
    To solve the issue, please do the following steps:
    • download the latest test version of HTPCInfo v1.11.6 and copy all files into the sub folder "plugins\Windows" of your MediaPortal installation directory
    • download the appropriate MediaPortal installer (e.g. MediaPortalSetup_1.10.0_Final.exe) and install the MediaPortal TVClient component on your client computer
    • start the MediaPortal configuration on your client and configure HTPCInfo
    Regards, Micropolis

Hi Micropolis,
    I followed your instruction, but recieved the same error message. See screenshots

Please help

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      291.5 KB
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      334.6 KB

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,
    ... I followed your instruction, but recieved the same error message ...
    ... same issue for me ...
    And again: To reproduce it, please help with more information other than minimalistic screenshots or sentences like "it doesn't work".
    • Collect full debug logs,
    • include your configuration file "mediaportal.xml",
    • explain, if it's a TV Server or TV Client and how you installed the TV libraries,
    • upload all information here or send me a private message including the files enumerated before.
    revert to old, work fine
    • C'mon, what you mean with old version?
    Sorry to say, but in the future I have no alternative to ignore posts about errors or not working configurations in case information about system and reproduction are missing.

Micropolis

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Sorry. Micropolis i try to solve since one week issue with resume.
    I will look if i can send you log on htpcinfo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom