In Progress Widget and other TV Series related questions (1 Viewer)

Buzzie1

March 12, 2015
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hello,

After a couple of years of not using Mediaportal but using XBMC/Kodi i am back to Mediaportal and still love it.

With Kodi i used a skin called Rapier and it has the possibililty of showing the current TV Shows being in progress....meaning it shows the episode number and name of the show ofcourse of where you have last been.

For instance......If the last episode of Arrow was S03E12 then in the In Progress widget you see Arrow S03E13.....even of the latest episodes downloaded was for instance S03E18
It is a scrollable widget so you can always see in 1 instance what episode of what show you can continue.

Is this also possible in StreamedMP ?

Also is it possible to change the layout of the last watched episodes and last downloaded episodes so that it shows more ??

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hey Buzzie,

Currently the skin provides no options for what you want. The 'Next to Watch' would be a nice addition and may make it in when I get back into updating the skin for recent changes.

Buzzie1

March 12, 2015
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    That would be a great addition ltfearme.

Also is it possible to change the layout of the last watched episodes and last downloaded episodes so that it shows more ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom