Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello everyone :)

Saw this about 1 month ago:
    http://www.kncshop.de/shop/article_135009/CineView-USB-CI.html

I think it looks like an interesting product and I'd like to add support for it. Unfortunately I can't seem to get any response from KNC when asking for an SDK.
    • Is anybody interested in the product?
    • Does anybody know how to contact KNC? (I tried to email Frank Schwede... but it bounced, and sales have not replied to two emails after one month. I sent a third email today and CC'd the hotline, and also a separate email to ODSoft...)
    • Does anybody have one? (...or would anybody be willing to buy one and help me to make it work?)

mm

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    sure I would have interest to help you ;) but 130€ is not less for me as a student so probably I have to think a while if I should buy it...

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Haha! Third time is the charm. :)
    I got a response with a technical document... :D

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Haha! Third time is the charm. :)
    I got a response with a technical document... :D
    haha great, could you share it on our internal FTP? :) I would like to take a peak out of curiosity^^

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    A short update...
    There are a few gaps in the technical information that I received, so I sent another email to KNC... but so far no response.
    Unfortunately without access to real hardware it looks like it would be really difficult to add support. I could easily spend a lot of time and effort on code that would never work. So, for now the document goes into my archive and the idea is on the back-burner.

If anybody decides they'd like to buy one of these, please let me know. I'd be happy to work with anybody to make it work. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom