Latest Trakt (5.0.3) and My Films issue? (1 Viewer)

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    I will check, if those parts can be removed completely, thanks for feedback.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can you please give me a tip how to install the (extracted) ZIP file? Thanks.
    What extracted ZIP? If you downloaded an mpe1 and it was stored as ZIP on your computer, this is a bug in IE ;)
    Just rename the downloaded ZIP to mpe1, doubleclick it, and it will install correct ;)

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Hey Guzzi, can you make this release official now?
    not "with a click", as I first would have to migrate the project away from google code - download and update.xml are currently hosted there and can't be updated anymore ... do you have any suggestion what's a good alternative to host the download files now? update.xml would be no problem once it is moved to e.g. github...

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Hey Guzzi, can you make this release official now?
    not "with a click", as I first would have to migrate the project away from google code - download and update.xml are currently hosted there and can't be updated anymore ... do you have any suggestion what's a good alternative to host the download files now? update.xml would be no problem once it is moved to e.g. github...
    ok, I have uploaded it to the MP plugin site and updated there - but can't find the place where I change the url for update.xml ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom