Status
Not open for further replies.

kkozma

Portal Pro
February 16, 2009
Dayton, OH
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Well, never mind then. lol Turns out the db3 file for tvseries was corrupt. Fixed that and it's all good.

Dragy

Portal Pro
April 27, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
1 Bug and 1 Feature request.
BUG: Latest Recording does not work anymore with Argus (before ForTheRecord). Only thing changed is the name of the beast, so it's an easy fix probably.

FEATURE: For the latest serie episoded, I like to have the episodes in the list I need to watch, with a limit of 1 per series. So, a combination of:
next episode to watch per serie, so when having 3 places in the list, display 1 serie per list item.
latest added episodes, when there is no next episode, show the latest added episode of a serie not already in the list.

I now have 3 episodes in the list of a serie I don't really watch, so it's not very useful. That happens when you add all the episodes of one series to the database.

Dragy

Portal Pro
April 27, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I thought that it was an easy job to do (aside from the TV Series ordering, that was harder then I thought). I only made LatestMediaHandler compatible with ArgusTV, you can download it here: http://www.argus-tv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=4091&p=26404#p26404

And I have no idea why my dll is so much smaller then the original dll? But I tested it and it works.. May be due to a different compiler?

edit:
I attached the patch with the changed I made. It may be dirty, I see it changed .NET v2 to .NET v4 which may not have been necessary. I think it was done when I opened the project with MS Visual C# 2010

Attachments

• ArgusTV_compatible.patch
    77 KB
Last edited:

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Dragy,

@Dragy
    The version you have based your changes on are very very old. I haven't committed to google code for ages (sorry for that) so I urge users to not use the file you posted at the Argus site. I will release a version supporting both the old 4TR and Argus in a few days.

best regards
    cul8er

Last edited:

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Here are the sources of mine. I hope I zipped the right ones :)

Attachments

• LatestMediaHandler.zip
      10.4 MB

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    I have an enhancement Idea/Request...
    Some people (including myself) trying to get a list of next scheduled recordings and, if a recording is running now, the title of the actual recording on home screen. Something similar to what you can see on XBMC, Home screen...
    screenshot000-jpg.115287

As MP itself did not provide such labels, this can be a job for LMH, I think...

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes this where beautiful, when this can work on MP...

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi.
    I have an enhancement Idea/Request...
    Some people (including myself) trying to get a list of next scheduled recordings and, if a recording is running now, the title of the actual recording on home screen. Something similar to what you can see on XBMC, Home screen...
    screenshot000-jpg.115287

As MP itself did not provide such labels, this can be a job for LMH, I think...
    Hi,

I would love to be able to do this but unfortunately MP does not provide any way for me to find when a recording is started (to my knowledge). Today I update recordings when you open a window that has these "controls" but that would not work for the case when you want to display current recording....

I could use the TV Recording Notification but that would mean that users can disable that and that would not get this information, but then again that maybe is ok. I will see what I can do, will get back to you....

cheers
    cul8er

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom