LogoManager 1.0.0.3 [27-11-2022] (5 Viewers)

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    So I assume Germany, right? Because it could be bug related to unsupported countries. Let's look at logs. And please ensure you're using MP TV Server not Argus. For Argus there was special build which noone wanted to test

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Mediaportal.log starting point is 2014-12-09 22:08:30,060 and finishing point is 2014-12-09 22:08:40,504
    I dont see you entering pluging or doing anything. Initial plugin loading gone well.
    Please Start Mediaportal - Open LogoManager - Reproduce error - Post Mediaportal.log after that.
    thx

andy_328

Portal Pro
    November 19, 2014
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi,
    just tried your file, but the error is the same.[DOUBLEPOST=1418161818][/DOUBLEPOST]I forgot, this is the right location, just by the way, not that on the end isn't the right one..)
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows

Attachments

• _LogoManager.zip
      11.6 KB

andy_328

Portal Pro
    November 19, 2014
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    yes I see, and when I do open my file, I just get an unsortetd editor file, your file looks as an xml file and works very well. But how about my path above?
    By the way I should mention that I am a beginner, maybe I did something wrong? I have installed the .mpe1 same as an .exe file in windows and nothing else, maybe I have forgot somthing?

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Ah now I see. You're from Austria not Germany :cautious: That's very important
    As I said it was a bug with unsupported countries to which Austria belongs as Austrian pack doesnt exist
    To fix it place valid xml file n Mediaportal folder (not html page). If your local file is corrupted you can download last actual file from link I posted https://mediaportal-russian-logos.g...nk/LogoManager/LogoManager/LogoManager.config
    Open you config file with Notepad, locate <Settings> ... </Settings> submodule and
    <Package></Package> inside it. Replace it with
    <Package>Deutsche Pack</Package> and save changes in file. This should fix your problem. If no we will continue tomorrow since it's already tomorrow in my place :D
    Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom