LogoManager 1.0.0.3 [27-11-2022] (1 Viewer)

andy_328

Portal Pro
November 19, 2014
Home Country
Austria Austria
Finally, after some restart it works, and finally I can use the GUI. I am not sure what went wrong. My opinion, I guess something is wrong with the .dll, coz after I tried your .dll, at least I didn't get any errors. I was really starting to put each logo step by step in the logs folder :)

Thanks to all
byebye

andy_328

Portal Pro
November 19, 2014
Home Country
Austria Austria
Yes it is solved, once I have a configuration to setup what I want it is easy. Great Logos by the way..) Looking trough some plugins it seems that most of them aren't compatible with MP1.9. Would it be better to downgrade MP to an earlier version?

Just wanted to try "My Films" but some of these tools which this plugin needs are not compatible with MP1.9

The grab button needs to press twice, even it needs to reopen Logomanager twice.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi guys,

I'm wondering is this plugin is still under development?

I want to reaport a bug: After the plugin has generate all logo's, it ask to rebuild the cache. This will lead to a crash is there is media playing.. (live tv in this case)

So the plugin should stop any nowplaying activity before it rebuild the cache..

Cheers!

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    I'm wondering is this plugin is still under development?
    You can check the log to find this out https://code.google.com/p/mediaportal-russian-logos/source/list

I want to reaport a bug: After the plugin has generate all logo's, it ask to rebuild the cache. This will lead to a crash is there is media playing.. (live tv in this case)
    Well, code is almost identical to skin changing so please could you try to change skin during live tv playback?

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    For Argus there was special build which noone wanted to test
    I'd like to test it, please

I've tried Logo Manager 0.0.0.4 from MediaPortal Extension Manager which gives 0 files found and the following error log:
    Code:
    [2014-12-21 23:36:16,728] [Error  ] [MPMain   ] [ERROR] - OnMessage exception:System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Gentle.Framework.ProviderFactory' threw an exception. ---> Gentle.Common.GentleException: FATAL ERROR: No configuration store was found!
    Gentle is unable to continue!

The handlers emitted the following error messages:
    Unable to create GentleSectionHandler for section named "gentle" in file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MediaPortal.exe.Config".

Unable to create FileHandler for file Gentle.config.
    This usually means that the file could not be found in any of the default search locations.

The handlers threw the following exceptions:
    Error: DeveloperErrorUnclassified
    Gentle.Common.GentleException: No configuration file could be located.
       at Gentle.Common.FileHandler..ctor(String file)
       at Gentle.Common.Configurator.AddFileHandler(String configStoreName, String fileName)

at Gentle.Common.Configurator.InitializeHandlers()
       at Gentle.Common.Configurator.Configure(String configStoreName, Object instance)
       at Gentle.Framework.ProviderRegistry..ctor()
       at Gentle.Framework.ProviderFactory..cctor()
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at Gentle.Framework.ProviderFactory.GetProvider(Type type)
       at Gentle.Framework.SqlBuilder..ctor(IGentleProvider provider, StatementType stmtType, Type type, LogicalOperator logicalOperator)
       at TvDatabase.ChannelGroup.ListAll()
       at LogoManager.LogoManagerPlugin.SelectChannelGroups()
       at LogoManager.LogoManagerPlugin.OnClicked(Int32 controlId, GUIControl control, ActionType actionType)
       at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)
    [2014-12-21 23:36:27,650] [Error  ] [CacheChannels] [ERROR] - CacheChannelsThread: error
    It was also reported way back here :)

Using 194468_LogoManager.zip which I found here on the forum somewhere (the file is from 2014-apr-16) I get the same error.

Do you have a link for this special build? Thanks

Using Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 9879, MediaPortal 1.10.0 Pre Release and Argus 2.3 RC (installed the Scheduler Console and MediaPortal Plugin and created a channel group).

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I updated my logos with this plugin yesterday as I deleted all of my old thumbs. The plugin downloads the logos into:

Thumbs\Logomanager\sources\radio
    Thumbs\Logomanager\sources\tv

I don't understand, why aren't the logos downloaded directly into:

Thumbs\Radio
    Thumbs\TV\Logos

so that they can be used directly? I had to manually move them into these locations, as I did not want to use the Rebuild cache option (was watching a movie at the time, foolishly). After stopping the movie, I no longer could bring Logomanager to ask me to rebuild the cache, so I stopped MePo, deleted my skin folder from cache and restarted MePo. However, the logos were in the wrong place, so no logos were visible.

Emph

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Change skin. It will rebuilt skin cache. BTW plugin do downloads logos to those folder but to see them rebuilding cache is mandatory

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    But I checked my folders (that MePo looks in for logos) and they were completely empty! Even after a manual cache folder purge and restart of MePo.

Emph

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    It is saving to both paths for sure. Maybe somehow default folders are unaccesibble or plugin dont have permisssion to write there?
    C#:
    Backgnd.Save((Type == ChannelGroupType.Radio ? LogoManagerPlugin.RadioLogosPath : LogoManagerPlugin.TVLogosPath) + ChannelLogoFileName + ".png", System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Png);
    Backgnd.Save((Type == ChannelGroupType.Radio ? LogoManagerPlugin.RadioLogosBase : LogoManagerPlugin.TVLogosBase) + ChannelLogoFileName + ".png", System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Png);
    C#:
    LogoManagerPlugin.TVLogosPath      = Config.GetSubFolder(Config.Dir.Thumbs, PluginSubfolder + @"generated\TV\");
    LogoManagerPlugin.RadioLogosPath   = Config.GetSubFolder(Config.Dir.Thumbs, PluginSubfolder + @"generated\Radio\");
    LogoManagerPlugin.TVLogosBase      = Thumbs.TVChannel + "\\"
    LogoManagerPlugin.RadioLogosBase   = Thumbs.Radio + "\\";
    Is there any errors in log?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom