LogoManager 1.0.0.3 [27-11-2022] (1 Viewer)

Vasilich

Portal Pro
August 30, 2009
Germany, Mayence
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
have you put path to latest LogoManager.config as 1st parameter in commandline?
post your commandline, where you trying to start checker, here.

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
September 5, 2007
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Extract LogoMappingChecker and copy LogoManager.config to the same folder (e.g. C:\Users\azzuro\Downloads\LogoMappingChecker\)
Press Win+R
Type cmd then press enter
In the Command Prompt type:
Code:
cd C:\Users\azzuro\Downloads\LogoMappingChecker\
LogoMappingChecker.exe LogoManager.config

Last edited:

zag2me

Portal Pro
April 11, 2006
Home Country
England England
Total Logos: 68
Let's wait...
UPD. Also 800x400 is hige overkill imo. I can hardly find logos bigger than 100x100 pixels for some channels. Anyway, Zag has account here and if he wants to ask us he'll do it.

Few more logos added now (2,000+) so would be great if we can collaborate.

I also collected a lot of SVG logos which need to be converted to PNG.

What resolution is Media Portal using just out of interest? I tried to pick as high a resultion as possible as the lyng-sat logos were such bad quality.

Let me know if I can be of any help :)

Vasilich

Portal Pro
August 30, 2009
Germany, Mayence
Home Country
i use script to convert SVG to PNG in desired resolution, so we can use common SVG logo database and each can generate PNG logos with aspect ratio and resolution suiting his needs.

The benefit of using SVG as source format is that you can always generate png with ANY resolution you need without quality loss.
The only PNGs that won't be converted to SVGs in our repo are those with very complex gradients, as even SVG 1.1 supports only linear and radial gradients, but no mesh ones.

What resolution is Media Portal using just out of interest?
we use 200x200px logos, but MediaPortal doesn't require any specific logo size - it takes everything what it can get.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Total Logos: 68
    Let's wait...
    UPD. Also 800x400 is hige overkill imo. I can hardly find logos bigger than 100x100 pixels for some channels. Anyway, Zag has account here and if he wants to ask us he'll do it.

Few more logos added now (2,000+) so would be great if we can collaborate.

I also collected a lot of SVG logos which need to be converted to PNG.

What resolution is Media Portal using just out of interest? I tried to pick as high a resultion as possible as the lyng-sat logos were such bad quality.

Let me know if I can be of any help :)
    Hello, it will be nice if you could host our current logos in future :)
    Our current logos database is divided into separate countries pack with expirienced users as their maintainers. We're strugling with googlecode lost and currently moving them to assembla temporary or permamently.
    Yes, as @azzuro said our plugin could resize logos but personally I'm against additional proccessing since curently it could work in background and interfere user actions with high CPU load.
    Main problem is that in your discussion on xbmc forums (yeah, I was following it) you've decided to use rectangle logos and our long discussion here lead us to square logos. :(
    Also your site provides logo file but we need to manage channel names aliases. In Logomanager we're managing them through LogoMapping.xml special file where we set dependencies between different logo names and single logo image file. In porting to common repository and to MP2 discussion was born special service http://channellogos.nocrosshair.de which has ability to handle aliases itself. And also we need to store our logo designs somewhere online.

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Main problem is that in your discussion on xbmc forums (yeah, I was following it) you've decided to use rectangle logos and our long discussion here lead us to square logos. :(
    Please guy's ....
    don't use Square or rectangle logo. but only real logo format ..... about size 500px max can be good as source.
    Cine+ Club hd.png

Attachments

• Cine Frisson.png
      Cine Frisson.png
      17.9 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom