LogoManager 1.0.0.3 [27-11-2022] (5 Viewers)

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi @Edalex / @Vasilich
    Question :
    It's possible to have an sub node on xml channel ?
    i think for have "Letter" node : before channel

it's only for me, a way more easy for add manually channel or edit one.

upload_2016-1-20_9-37-51.png

ibmonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 1, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    How can we get to use Jasmeet's new simple dark glow design? Does it need an update to the extension? I tried to update but the mpei installer is stating there's no update but I can't see an option for simple dark glow.
    Thanks

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    How can we get to use Jasmeet's new simple dark glow design? Does it need an update to the extension? I tried to update but the mpei installer is stating there's no update but I can't see an option for simple dark glow.
    Thanks
    Once we add design to repo it should be autodownloaded to your pc on plugin's start and become available in logomanager. This should be suppported in both 1.0.0.0 and 1.0.0.1 versions but we didin' t test it after moving to new repo I'm afraid :-( I'll test it

ibmonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 1, 2007
    Home Country
    I've tried again this morning before leaving the house. I tried restarting MP and even rebooting the PC but the option still does not appear. I took a quick photo on my phone (attached) and as you can see it the options end at 13. Yellow Glass.
    I've checked and I'm using 1.0.0.1 of the plugin. Does it matter on the version of MP itself? I think I'm a couple versions behind the latest

Attachments

• DSC_0277.JPG
      DSC_0277.JPG
      2.2 MB

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
    September 5, 2007
    Home Country
    I can confirm this too, after emptying my designs folder and starting MP, then going into LogoManager, none of the designs were downloaded again.

[2016-03-04 10:25:26,381] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    at LogoManager.LogoManagerPlugin.ChangeDesign()
    at LogoManager.LogoManagerPlugin.OnClicked(Int32 controlId, GUIControl control, ActionType actionType)
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)
    [2016-03-04 10:25:28,803] [Error ] [LogoManager Grabber] [ERROR] - Can't generate logo from file "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\LogoManager\sources\tv\British pack\ABN TV.png": design "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\LogoManager\designs\\" not found

Ignore that, this computer was on 1.0.0.0, after updating to 1.0.0.1 and doing the same thing it downloaded all the designs, including simple dark glow.

If you want to add it manually ibmonkey, move the folder from the zip to C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\LogoManager\designs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom