LogoManager 1.0.0.3 [27-11-2022] (5 Viewers)

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    It's working here too with 1.0.0.1, sorry :oops:
    [2016-03-05 01:59:30,064] [Log ] [LogoManager DesignsUpdater] [INFO ] - LogoManager new designs downloaded: 1

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Absolutely nothing helpful in logs :(
    Could you delete al subfolders in \ProgramData\Team Mediaportal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\LogoManager\designs and retest. Just run MP and wait. Designs are downloading during MP startup and no need to open logomanager itself and navigate there.
    But before that please check that simple dark glow folder is missing there and post folder screenshot

ibmonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 1, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Attached are a screenshot showing there was no simple dark glow folder in the designs directory.
    I then deleted all those sub folder, and opened mp. See mediaportal.log
    I closed mp after a few minutes, and checked the directory but no folders were recreated. I opened MP a second time and navigated to the plugin where there we no options to select for the design. Also included another log file (mediaportal open plugin.log) of opening MP for this second time.

Thanks!

Attachments

• before deletion.PNG
      before deletion.PNG
      83.9 KB

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Hmm, that's strange. Looking on your screenshot I see some folders have recent dates so it could indicate downloading worked recently, right?
    I could think of possible network problem but if you could actually download logos form the same Assembla it should'n be any. :oops:
    If no bright idea will pop up we will build special dll with extended debugging for you to track down the problem.
    Stay tuned. :)
    UPD. Bright idea: post your LogoManager.config file here
    UPD2. Bright idea #2. According to the code design downloading is performed during autoupdate which is scheduled once a week. So to get new designs you could manually set <LastGrab> value in config to null or wait one week :D
    Problem should be closed. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ibmonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 1, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    So to get new designs you could manually set <LastGrab> value in config to null or wait one week :D
    Problem should be closed. :rolleyes:
    That's it! I blanked out the LastGrab value and when I opened MP the designs including the new simple dark where all available in the plugin. Thanks for all the help!

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Please excuse me if this is a dumb question but I'm very new to this subject, I have always just installed the Logo Manager and it worked.;)
    Recently Eurosport 1 has replaced TLC on DVBT in my region of Germany. The channel continued to be identified in the epg etc. as TLC so I renamed it in the TV channel setion of the MP TV config.
    Unfortunately I do not seem to be getting a logo for it (just a default). Have I named it incorrectly and if so how do I find the correct info. or done something else wrong? I have rescanned 1 of my 4 tuners (takes ages so really don't want to rescan them all) but it made no difference.:(

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Could you run grabbing logos from logomanager and give us mediaportal.log after it? Thx

Отправлено с моего Philips W6610 через Tapatalk

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Could you run grabbing logos from logomanager and give us mediaportal.log after it? Thx

Отправлено с моего Philips W6610 через Tapatalk

Attached logs are for MP start and Logo Manager grab at approx. 12:25 today. I also just noted that the neo/kika channel also does not have a correct logo and to my knowledge there have been no changes on this channel recently.

Update:-
    I noted this in the logs "[2016-06-26 12:25:02,029] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - LogoManager: Error while updating package settings: Der Remoteserver hat einen Fehler zurückgegeben: (404) Nicht gefunden." so decided to uninstall and reinstall the plugin. Tried to grab again and it seems to have worked, I now have a logo for Eurosport 1, still missing Neo/Kika though. New logs attached.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom