M4B (1 Viewer)

Freuli

Portal Pro
October 31, 2007
Hello,

I added m4b in the mp configuration. It didn't work. The m4b files were not realized.
For what reason I should install the build of MPTT and how to use it.

Thanks
Markus[DOUBLEPOST=1387051946][/DOUBLEPOST]Only now I recognized, that you released a new version. A general question. If I will install it, could I use it out of the MP configuration?
Thanks

Last edited:

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I had a look in th ecode of the TagReader inside MP.
    Unfortunately the "m4b" is not under the list of supported extension and therefor ignored.

I can create you a version of the MP 1.6.0 Pre-Release, which will has the extension enabled

Freuli

Portal Pro
    October 31, 2007
    Again me. It would be also ok to get a version of 1.6 final. I use currently a Tv Server version for cascaded use of CI Moduls for Digital Devices TV cards and there is no version of the pre release.

Thanks
    Markus

Freuli

Portal Pro
    October 31, 2007
    Good morning, hopefully you are fine today without headache.
    Would it be possible to get the special version with m4b support.
    Thanks
    Markus

Freuli

Portal Pro
    October 31, 2007
    Still not fit enough to make an update. I think I can do it after 6th of January because I will leave for skiing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    Update: I was looking up now the NSIS installer. Seems that i can make it to install silently. Just published a first version of MPTagThat 2. the next update can have a silent version, if you are still interested.
    Update: I was looking up now the NSIS installer. Seems that i can make it to install silently. Just published a first version of...
    Hi all, Hello @hwahrmann, I have a question to the installation of MPTagThat (3.18 /MPTagThat 2 beta). Can someone tell me from...
    Replies
    Views
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
    Replies
    Views
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP client. MP 1.33 will have 32-bit and 64-bit versions of both the MP client and TV Server. My understanding is that it will not be possible to perform an upgrade install from a 64-bit client + 32-bit TV...
    The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP...
    This is on a windows 11 latest rev OS: This particular component has been very frustrating. I'm a new potential user, trying to...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom