MailTip plugin v1.5.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (3 Viewers)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
with the newest version, which can be found at the first post of this thread and in our repository, the feature development of MailTip has been closed. Due to the modest feedback I do not plan to integrate new features in the near future, bug fixes will take place as it can be expected. Please understand this version as a first release candidate.

Plugin changes:
  • enhancements regarding EAS protocol version 14.0 and above, mandatory EAS device provision feature added (thx to @gwatkins for his great support)
  • meeting related support for EAS added
  • functionality to download/save mail attachments added
  • fix EAS/IMAP mail count issue when subfolder search is enabled, fix EAS mail priority detection issue
  • enhancements to the context menu
Skin/translation changes:
  • Due to the new attachment functionality skin changes are required. Please see manual or included DefaultWide skin files for required changes.
  • To consolidate the language files for the final version, some parts of this has been changed and extended. Please help here to adapt existing language files and/or to support additional languages.
Cheers, Micropolis

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @Micropolis

I see that Mailtip is 2 times in the extensions installer as you can see in the image bellow.. I think you need to remove version 0.1.0.0 :p

I will work on new skinfiles for Titan/Titanius and a Dutch translation soon btw..

Cheers!

Attachments

• mailtip.jpg
      mailtip.jpg
      106.2 KB

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi @powermarcel10,
    ... I see that Mailtip is 2 times in the extensions installer as you can see in the image bellow.. I think you need to remove version 0.1.0.0...
    MailTip v0.1.0 has never been released as an MPEI package. As you remember, the first repository version was v0.4.0.
    Because of this I must expect, that the root cause for this duplicate entry is not this plugin. Additionally, I'm not able to reproduce it, neither with very old cache data and/or after a new search.

Cheers, Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear community,
    please find at the well known places the final version 1.0.0 of MailTip. This supports my updated plugin framework and the upcoming version of MediaPortal v1.7.0. Important: this version is only compatible with MediaPortal version 1.6.0 and above. For prior releases, please download the archived installer from our repository.

Cheers, Micropolis

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Micropolis!

Unfortunately MailTip doesn't work here! Test in configuration is working fine , but in MP i get an empty inbox. Could you please help.

Best regards
    Helios

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
      Screenshot_1.jpg
      35.7 KB
    • Screenshot_2.jpg
      Screenshot_2.jpg
      137.9 KB

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello Helios61,
    ... Unfortunately MailTip doesn't work here! ...
    the log files doesn't really help to identify your issue.
    In the first step please send me your MailTip profile file (mailtip.xml in programdata\team mediaportal\mediaportal) personally. That can help to understand, which provider and settings do you use. In a second step it could be very helpful that you generate specific log files using the attached test application. The test application itself is a command line application, a help overview is shown when you start the application without any parameters.
    In case you do not want post these files (can contain personal information) here, I suggest to continue this discussion outside of this thread via private conversation.

EDIT: Test tool not needed anymore.

Cheers, Micropolis

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom