Mapping bug (1 Viewer)

Rob Thomson

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Hi, Im running 1.3 on windows 8 64bit installed as TV Server and have a reproducible bug within XMLTV.

Id love to load up the bug report but when I run watch dog, it complains that there is no mediaportal.xml and doesnt spit out the zip file. So any ideas how to do this?

The bug itself is, I have a channel group, I am matching from a digiguide export. I go to the mappings and allocate the list, 90% are correct, but one channel, Really has been matched across 8 different channels, so 7 are wrong. I go in correct the mappings, press save. It says saved. I then load it again with the screen still up and the old incorrect mappings are there. I can save and close TV Config, and the open it up again, and the old mappings are there.

The incorrect mappings happen to be with the last few channels that I have added to my digigude export, if that gives any clues.

Is there an xml file I can go in and edit to fix this, so my guides are correct until a fix gets released.

Oh and I post very rarely, but MP, is one fabulous piece of coding...

OK this is fixed, digiguide didnt have channel ids on all the channels that I couldnt map. Be great if an error message told you this..

TIA

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom