[solved] Media Portal very Slow (1 Viewer)

iclix

Portal Member
August 22, 2011
It's a fresh install. I have totally (with database in ProgramData...) uninstall the older. I thought too the problem was from a too big database and it's for this reason i deleted all.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Have you created your Mediaportal.log in debug mode (config set or watchdog Option? The log is not showing any Details why there are the long waits.
    What kind of drives are disks E:/ and L:/ ?

iclix

Portal Member
    August 22, 2011
    I have used the watchdog with the action "Launch MediaPortal" and i proceed to a "report a bug to Team MediaPortal". E:/ and L:/ are virtual drives created by daemon tools

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can you deactivate E and L in the MePo configuration to see if this makes a difference? Remove the ticks in Music, Pictures and Video

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Really weird: loading of music, picture and video dll takes two min each.

Once you are through this: is MediaPortal behaving correctly or do you continue to experience slow response?

I have no real idea. The problem is clearly related to the shares, which makes me think of network issues. Can you try andf deactivate IPv6 in the network adapter settings?

iclix

Portal Member
    August 22, 2011
    I have found the solution... I desactivated IPV6 and was the same unfortunately. But during the reboot my gf wanted the MicroSD adaptor (without card) she let plugged on the rear panel yesterday... I tried it plugged without and it works like before. Sorry for the loose of time... Now i can rebuild my database...

Thanks a lot for all !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom