Mediainfo logos for HEVC/x265 (1 Viewer)

Collective

Portal Pro
July 13, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
I'm really clueless about how to modify skins, so I hope someone can clue me in here.

I've made 2 new graphical codec logos
hevc.png
x265.png

How do I modify StreamedMP so that these show up with HEVC/x265 encoded files?
I haven't a clue where to start

Collective

Portal Pro
July 13, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
LOL.... nevermind, it already IS recognising them this morning
** Reminder to self - Try rebooting before posting****

Collective

Portal Pro
July 13, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
Ok, so the logos only seem to show up in mediaportal videos. They don't show in MovingPictures or MP TV-Series. Have yet to try MVcentral

Any ideas what the problem is or is it the plugins that need to be fixed?

BLACKADDER1

Portal Member
August 6, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I'm really clueless about how to modify skins, so I hope someone can clue me in here.

View attachment 149777 View attachment 149778

[DOUBLEPOST=1405950307][/DOUBLEPOST]

View attachment 149777 View attachment 149778

I have got the mp tv series working in the file TVseries.skinsettings.xml look under formatting and i copied this under the h264 line

skin\Titan\Media\TVSeries\Logos\h265.png;-;<Episode.VideoFormat>;-;=;-;HEVC;-;OR;-;<Episode.VideoCodec>;-;=;-;H 265;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>

don't forget to add icon in ProgramData\Team mediaportal\mediaportal\titan\media\logos\video
let me know how it goes

Last edited:

Collective

Portal Pro
July 13, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
Yes, it worked for TVseries.
thank you

Now for moving pictures.... anyone have any ideas???

Collective

Portal Pro
July 13, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
Anyone figure out how to get the HEVC logo to display in Moving Pictures? It recognises that the video is using the HEVC codec, but displays no logo, just an empty space where the logo should be

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    This is the skin code that shows the MediaInfo icon for Video Code in MovingPictures:
    Code:
    <texture>Logos\MediaInfo\#StreamedMP.MediaInfo.Type\Video\#MovingPictures.LocalMedia.videocodec.png</texture>

You just have to make sure its named correctly (accordingly to what MovPics returns) and is in the correct place for Video and Type of logos.

I presume it reports HEVC in MovingPictures configuration as you mentioned in the previous comment? Also check that the HEVC.png exists in the correct directory based on your Logo type (text/graphical).

Last edited:

Collective

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    yes, it's in the "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\MediaInfo\Graphical\Video\" dir and named "HEVC.png"
    It works in MediaPortal Videos without issue (as long as I reboot first ;)) and in TVseries with the tweak a few posts above (pointing to the above dir), just nothing for moving pictures, even though moving pictures recognises it as HEVC in the codec field in config. Just shows an empty space where the logo should be.

I'm completely baffled

BLACKADDER1

Portal Member
    August 6, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    i have managed to get hevc in moving pictures but i can't get it to tell the difference between h265 and h264 it just uses hevc for all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom