Mediainfo logos for HEVC/x265 (1 Viewer)

BLACKADDER1

Portal Member
August 6, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
can someone tell me the file name for the skin code above for moving pictures please going to give it another go?

BLACKADDER1

Portal Member
August 6, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Code (Text):

<texture>Logos\MediaInfo\#StreamedMP.MediaInfo.Type\Video\#MovingPictures.LocalMedia.videocodec.png</texture>

can you give me the file name and location

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I'm still waiting for what I asked for so I can tell you the file name. The filename is dependent upon what gets populated by the media info retrieved for the file in moving pictures.

Collective

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    He wants a screencap of the moving pictured config utility showing how your HEVC files are recognised in the config
    Like this:

MPconfig.jpg

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks,

best thing to do here is update movingpics to write a more friendly value to the database e.g. HEVC. That way all you need to do is drop an image into your directory e.g. HEVC.png if one is not already provided by the skin. This would require a code change and hence a new release of MovPics.

For now, with help from @Collective screen shot you would need to create a custom skin condition e.g. you could add the following into movingpictures.common.details.mediainfo.xml:
    Code:
    <control>
      <description>HEVC Codec</description>
      <type>image</type>
      <id>0</id>
      <posX>690</posX>
      <posY>997</posY>
      <width>150</width>
      <height>48</height>
      <texture>Logos\MediaInfo\#StreamedMP.MediaInfo.Type\Video\HEVC.png</texture>
      <visible>!control.isvisible(50)+!control.isvisible(51)+!control.hasfocus(667)+string.contains(#MovingPictures.LocalMedia.videocodec,hevc)</visible>
      <animation effect="fade" time="250" delay="0">WindowClose</animation>
    </control>

The visible condition will check if the videocodec contains hevc and will show the image HEVC.png if it does.

Collective

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Damn, was hoping that would do the trick, but still no luck (even with reboot)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    That code above is only for MovingPictures Details view, where are you testing from?

First confirm that you can actually see the image in the skin...just remove the line that starts with <visible> so its always visible, if you still can't see it then you probably edited the wrong XML.

Collective

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Ah, I usually use filmstrip mode and start playback directly from there. I rarely go into detail view, but yes, it's working in detail view now (y)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom