MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-08-22-2008 21-25h - Revision:20010.rar (1 Viewer)

WideView

Portal Member
August 1, 2008
Most likely the black screen with HD channels has someting to do with your codec settings. I had the same problem while using FFDShow. Since that I am using the Cyberlink PowerDVD codec I can watch HD channels without any problem.

You can try Cyberlink PowerDVD for free (30-day trial), http://www.cyberlink.com/

einstein72

Portal Member
October 12, 2007
In front of my PC
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Most likely the black screen with HD channels has someting to do with your codec settings. I had the same problem while using FFDShow. Since that I am using the Cyberlink PowerDVD codec I can watch HD channels without any problem.

You can try Cyberlink PowerDVD for free (30-day trial), CyberLink - Leader in Digital Home and Next Generation DVD Burning Solutions

I have Cyberlink PowerDVD installed. Besides, the problem is with HD TV, not DVD. I don't see how PowerDVD codecs have anything to do with HDTV.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005

You can try Cyberlink PowerDVD for free (30-day trial), CyberLink - Leader in Digital Home and Next Generation DVD Burning Solutions

I have Cyberlink PowerDVD installed. Besides, the problem is with HD TV, not DVD. I don't see how PowerDVD codecs have anything to do with HDTV.

PowerDVD includes h264 codec in addition to MPEG2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom