MePo 1.9 crashing after resuming from sleeping... (1 Viewer)

nzdreamer55

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2010
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hello everyone,

I have MePo 1.9 installed and some times when I resume from a sleep state, MEPo crashes. I have attached my logs from the watchdog.

Any ideas as to why the crashing?

Thanks
    -S

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    In the link from HTPC_Sourcer, you have V10 to V13 bin, you to install first the installer from Jira Link (look @ first post of the other thread).
    Then after you can replace your mediaportal.exe with the supplied one from above post :)

So if you can try first V10 and see what happen and post log and so on with V11 etc.
    :)

nzdreamer55

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2010
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I see. Thanks for the help. I am not sure that I will be able to get to this soon, but if this isn't marked solved, I'll try to test a new bin.

I might be able to test over the next month.

-S

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is not extensive). It is strange that you mention this because there are now four DVB-T channels in the UK that behave in the same way (this is new for the UK). I think that these might be some sort of...
    I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is...
    I am running MePo 1.32 X86 on Windows 11 Ryzen 9 7900X 32GB DDR5 RAM 1TB NVME Boot Drive 4TB NVME Data drive RTX 3060 12GB I have...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
    My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
    Replies
    Views
    I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who wrote that code know what the log entries mean, but those developers have long since retired from the MP team.) I regret to say that I think that you will have to use the "brute force" method to track down...
    I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who...
    Sometimes when displaying the OSD whilst playing a recorded TV show the video freezes and the sound continues for about 30 seconds...
    Replies
    Views
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live stream from server to MP. If anyone has a similar problem - disable all old plugins and then enable one after another :-)
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live...
    After using MP for more than 10 years with regularly updates - this is the first time that after an update MP is not working...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] TV sound but no picture DE
    It should also work with the LAV codec. There was a discussion about it here. The cyberlink app should not open, if you start a DVD playback in MP2. Perhaps you mean the cyberlink app starts, if you enter a DVD into the slot. To avoid this you'll have to deactivate autoplay in the windows settings. Open Windows Settings Select...
    It should also work with the LAV codec. There was a discussion about it here. The cyberlink app should not open, if you start a DVD...
    Hello, I have installed the latest Media Portal 2 version on a clean new Windows 10 installation. Now I only get sound for some TV...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom