MePo Tools - Download ClearArt/CDArt/ClearLogos, Music Video clips and more! (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    The backdrops generated by MP are called something like "{16.Blocks} [-308492246].jpg" or "{96.Hours} [800743123].jpg".
    For these files, the program will search for the mask: {16?Blocks}*.jpg or {96?Hours}*.jpg - and find these files.
    For a film Eine Weihnachtsgeschichte in the folder should be a file named like: {Eine.Weihnachtsgeschichte} [any numbers].jpg

The log says:
    I wonder why Will I Am; Britney Spears - Scream & Shout converted into Will I Am | Britney Spears - Scream & Shout ... I'll try to see.
    In MePoTools as artist name separated | ?

FakeCD is looking for "Will I Am-Britney Spears_Scream & Shoutl.jpg"
    Will I Am-Britney Spears_Scream & Shoutl.jpg - Right, because | changes to empty. Need to know where it comes from :)

thumbs\Skin FanArt\Scraper\Music\Will I Am (*).jpg - Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh :coffee:

But in those cases FakeCD cannot find anything and (since 161) creates a fake cd art from a various artist fanart. Not such a great problem. But of course it would be nicer if the tool would be able to fetch the right album cover. Or am I doing anything wrong that I don't get those album covers from mediaportal?
    Do not quite understand, you can in the examples? I do not know much English. For example any image files created media portal, the title track and a rough sheet as tags and as well as it viditsya in MePoTools.

That's what I already meant a few threads before And no matter what I try by playing around with the mask it doesn't work.
    Press [Win][R] type cmd then press [Enter] and type command:
    dir "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\MovingPictures\Backdrops\FullSize\{Eine?Weihnachtsgeschichte}*.jpg"
    And see whether been found by something ...

OR: type command:
    dir "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\MovingPictures\Backdrops\FullSize\{Eine?Weihnachtsgeschichte}*.jpg" > "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\111.txt" and attach "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\111.txt" file to the message.[DOUBLEPOST=1413999140][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Same problem for albums like "In Classical Mood: Great Overtures". The : is also replaced.
    Part of MePoTools log file plz ...

mcl

Portal Pro
    December 1, 2009
    First of all, you don't speak german, do you?

When I use your dir command it doesn't find the file. If I replace the ? with a * it finds the file. I also recognized on my big system that there the backdrops also have the year in their filenames. Not so on my test system. Perhaps this is new. As I mentioned I reinstalled MP. So the files now look like {Eine.Weihnachtsgeschichte-2009} [number].jpg.

In MePo Tool artists really seem to be separated by |.

Actually the | doesn't seem to change to nothing but to a - (Will I Am-Britney Spears_Scream & Shoutl.jpg).

I'll try to explain what I mean with artist and album artist.
    Usually you have at least the tags artist, album artist, album, track in a mp3. If you have a normal album it looks like:

Meat Loaf (artist) - Meat Loaf (album artist) - Bat out of Hell (album) - Heaven can wait (title)
    If so, mediaportal generates an album cover like "Meat Loaf-Bat out of Hell.jpg".

But if you have a compilation album it looks different. For example:
    Chris Rea (artist) - Various Artists (album artist) - Best of Rock Christmas (album) - Driving home for Christmas (title)
    In those cases mediaportal does NOT generate an album cover like "Various Artist-Best of Rock Christmas.jpg". But it generates album covers for every single artist on that album like:
    "Chris Rea-Best of Rock Christmas.jpg"
    "Band Aid-Best of Rock Christmas.jpg"
    "Cliff Richards-Best of Rock Christmas.jpg"

and so on

But MePo Tools, of course. is looking for "Various Artist-Best of Rock Christmas.jpg". You know what I mean?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    First of all, you don't speak german, do you?
    Speak Ukrainian, Russian :)

When I use your dir command it doesn't find the file.
    All Ok! Because {Eine.Weihnachtsgeschichte} [number].jpg not equal {Eine.Weihnachtsgeschichte-2009} [number].jpg. - These are different files to different films (Eine Weihnachtsgeschichte and Eine Weihnachtsgeschichte 2009) ...

Actually the | doesn't seem to change to nothing but to a - (Will I Am-Britney Spears_Scream & Shoutl.jpg).
    In this case, for Mediaportal - Will I Am = Artist Name, Britney Spears_Scream & Shout - Album name.

But MePo Tools, of course. is looking for "Various Artist-Best of Rock Christmas.jpg". You know what I mean?
    Yeah, I know ... I'll see tomorrow if I can make the changes for this option or not ... Can you tell me how you transfer your database with the music?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Same thing if one have two artists separated by a ; For example "Will I am; Britney Spears - Scream and shout".
    I tried to manually add the ; separator in the name of the artist, but the utility worked correctly. I need to know how you do in the database they appear, ie, or send it to me, or if you have something to look at it, I will send an SQL query.
    __FCD001.png __FCD002.png __FCD003.png

mcl

Portal Pro
    December 1, 2009
    Good morning :)

The dir command neither finds anything on my htpc nor on my test system if I use the file name with the questionmarks (?) in it. If I use a * instead, it finds the file as it should be.

I'm sorry but I don't really know what you mean by "Can you tell me how you transfer your database with the music?". Can ou explain that a bit more, please.
    Perhaps you can modify the software in a way that one has the possibility to define one or maybe up to three album artists for those MePo Tools won't try to search for "album-artist - album" but for the single artists like "artist - album".

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I'm sorry but I don't really know what you mean by "Can you tell me how you transfer your database with the music?". Can ou explain that a bit more, please.
    Is no longer necessary ... :coffee:

Perhaps you can modify the software in a way that one has the possibility to define one or maybe up to three album artists for those MePo Tools won't try to search for "album-artist - album" but for the single artists like "artist - album".
    I think it is not necessary. Try build 163.
    Do not forget to turn on the option:
    __MPA001.png

I just created a dummy test file. Just rename it to mp3. With this file you can rebuild the behavier.
    I do not have media portal at work, I can not to pull the file into the database.

The dir command neither finds anything on my htpc nor on my test system if I use the file name with the questionmarks (?) in it. If I use a * instead, it finds the file as it should be.
    Hmmmm, i change ? to * in 163 build ... Try it.

Build 163 - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...eo-clips-and-more.120323/page-52#post-1102699

Last edited:

mcl

Portal Pro
    December 1, 2009
    Ok, here comes a little update. The music part works like a charm now.

In the 163 the MP button is back again :) But on a first test it only created 2 FakeCD arts. Because a lot of double backdrops and a malfunction when trying to open MP from the desktop I decided to (once again) uninstall and delete all MP data. Now install it and will try your tool again. I'll give you an update when I'm done.

mcl

Portal Pro
    December 1, 2009
    Well the MP part still doesn't work. I'll give you an example:

Code:
      23-10-2014 16:59:44.514 # Friends with Money [tt0436331]
      23-10-2014 16:59:44.514 - Skip: False CA: False CL: True BP: True CD: False FCD: False
      23-10-2014 16:59:44.514 - Get fanart.tv URLs for tt0436331 Friends with Money
      23-10-2014 16:59:44.607   no fanart.tv ClearArt picture for tt0436331 Friends with Money
      23-10-2014 16:59:44.623   no fanart.tv CD picture for tt0436331 Friends with Money
      23-10-2014 16:59:44.654 - Fake: Movies mode.
      23-10-2014 16:59:44.654   Fake: Mask - {%nm}*.jpg - {Friends*with*Money}*.jpg
      23-10-2014 16:59:44.654   Random files find: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\MovingPictures\Backdrops\FullSize\{Friends*with*Money}*.jpg
      23-10-2014 16:59:44.654   Random file not found.
      23-10-2014 16:59:44.654   Fake: fanart path, search mask, target path or fanart file not found. [85/25/64/0]

The corresponding backdrop picture is called {Friends.with.Money-2006} [-158134006].jpg

This happens for all movies without CD art. It doen't create anything. Other examples of backdrop pictures are ...
    {Kokowääh.2-2014} [-1371721152].jpg
    {Mann.tut.was.Mann.kann-2012} [999914877].jpg
    {Wrong.Turn.5_.Bloodlines-2013} [-1798159450].jpg

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    This happens for all movies without CD art. It doen't create anything. Other examples of backdrop pictures are ...
    {Kokowääh.2-2014} [-1371721152].jpg
    {Mann.tut.was.Mann.kann-2012} [999914877].jpg
    {Wrong.Turn.5_.Bloodlines-2013} [-1798159450].jpg
    It looks like the MP changed file names for backdrops.

Can run just such a command:
    dir "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\MovingPictures\Backdrops\FullSize\*.*" > "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MPList.txt"
    ... and then put the file MPList.txt in the attachment.

PS: Here you can try the following mask: {%nm-*}*.jpg or {%nm*}*.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom