MePo Tools - Download ClearArt/CDArt/ClearLogos, Music Video clips and more! (3 Viewers)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Good morning ajs. I have a problem with mask to for movie fake cds. I checked that there is a mask that fake cd can find the right backdrop. For now the path on mepo was ...scraper/movies but in this folder are 10 images only. So my path for all the backgrounds are movingpictures/backdrops its greated and downloaded from dvdart plugin and movingpictures plugin i think. So in this folder all backdrops have the following structur. {The.Equalizer}[-384959384] for example. So what i have to do in mask frame that fakecd found the right image. I think thats the only folder with all the backdrops. Thats right that movingpictures plugin load the backdrop as standard plugin ?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Good morning ajs
    Good morning :coffee:

For now the path on mepo was ...scraper/movies but in this folder are 10 images only.
    Once you have specified the use of a database of moving pictures, forgot to press the button to fill [FILL], so you still have the default settings for standard video plug-in.

If you use Old MovingPictures, then:
    - default path for movies FakeCD - Mediaportal Thumbs Folder\MovingPictures\Backdrops\FullSize\
    - default mask for movies FackeCD - {%nm}*.jpg

If you use New MovingPictures, then:
    - default path for movies FakeCD - Mediaportal Thumbs Folder\MovingPictures\Backdrops\FullSize\
    - default mask for movies FackeCD - {%nm-%yo}*.jpg or {%nm%ys}*.jpg

{The.Equalizer}[-384959384] for example.
    For this case the default mask should wark. But before you try, upgrade MePoTools to 164 build.

Build 164 - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...eo-clips-and-more.120323/page-52#post-1102699

Last edited:

mcl

Portal Pro
    December 1, 2009
    Actually I haven't tried {%nm-*}*.jpg because I thought in the case that I should again get pictures without the year in the filename it should work with {%nm*}*.jpg, too. But I suppose that the other command should work too. It's just simple dos syntax, isn't it :)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Actually I haven't tried {%nm-*}*.jpg because I thought in the case that I should again get pictures without the year in the filename it should work with {%nm*}*.jpg, too
    It remains to understand why different names backdrops. I have backdrops filenames without year, @D3ltoroxp too, and you have a year.

mcl

Portal Pro
    December 1, 2009
    Well on my test system the backdrop filenames also don't have a year in it. I think the reason the tool didn't work here was because of questionmark (?) instead of the star (*).
    As I mentioned I re-installed MP on my htpc where it now has the year in the filenames. So I guess it's perhaps just new in the actual version of MP. But with the new mask (with *) it should work in both cases, I guess.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    But with the new mask (with *) it should work in both cases, I guess.
    For the film The Thing will find:
    {The.Thing-1982} [997932824].jpg
    {The.Thing-2011} [997932824].jpg

For the film Ёлки will find:
    {Ёлки-2010} [-1027652144].jpg
    {Елки-2010} [-1679036563].jpg
    {Ёлки 2-2011} [-578618726].jpg

And it's not good :mad:[DOUBLEPOST=1414143571][/DOUBLEPOST]
    So I guess it's perhaps just new in the actual version of MP
    Looks like it. :censored: But I do not use a Fake CD and moving pictures, so I do not know :whistle:

mcl

Portal Pro
    December 1, 2009
    You're right. Haven't thought about remakes and other movies with identical names. But this would have happend, too if you daon't have the year in the filename because you don't check the id's, do you.
    So I guess you have to include the year in the mask :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom