MePo Tools - Download ClearArt/CDArt/ClearLogos, Music Video clips and more! (5 Viewers)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This are the last one, all added yesterday. I think it was DVD Art plugin or yours. This the only to tools i use for the images. Maybe MovingPictures itself ?

EDIT:: This was from movingpictures or dvd art pugin

{Avengers_-2013} [-455978545]

So i have add this mask. {%nm-%yo %id}*.jpg is this right ?

i have a look at dvd art plugin when new movie is coming. and will see how it names.

EDIT 2::

I have add a new movie and i think this naming comes from movingpictures plugin. This is from movingpictures log, dvd art plugin log is empty.

Code:
    25-Dec-2014 20:34:10 Debug [   MovingPicturesGUI]: #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.primary_source = "FilmInfo+"
    25-Dec-2014 20:34:10 Debug [   MovingPicturesGUI]: #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.alternatecovers = "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\MovingPictures\Covers\FullSize\{Gremlins.-.Kleine.Monster-1984} [-1616911162].jpg, C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\MovingPictures\Covers\FullSize\{Gremlins.-.Kleine.Monster-1984} [-671370847].jpg, C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\MovingPictures\Covers\FullSize\{Gremlins.-.Kleine.Monster-1984} [695537178].jpg"
    25-Dec-2014 20:34:10 Debug [   MovingPicturesGUI]: #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.alternatecovers.count = "3"
    25-Dec-2014 20:34:10 Debug [   MovingPicturesGUI]: #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.extra.alternatecovers.1 = "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\MovingPictures\Covers\FullSize\{Gremlins.-.Kleine.Monster-1984} [-1616911162].jpg"
    25-Dec-2014 20:34:10 Debug [   MovingPicturesGUI]: #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.extra.alternatecovers.2 = "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\MovingPictures\Covers\FullSize\{Gremlins.-.Kleine.Monster-1984} [-671370847].jpg"
    25-Dec-2014 20:34:10 Debug [   MovingPicturesGUI]: #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.extra.alternatecovers.3 = "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\MovingPictures\Covers\FullSize\{Gremlins.-.Kleine.Monster-1984} [695537178].jpg"
    25-Dec-2014 20:34:10 Debug [   MovingPicturesGUI]: #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.extra.alternatecovers.4 = ""
    25-Dec-2014 20:34:10 Debug [   MovingPicturesGUI]: #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.extra.alternatecovers.5 = ""
    25-Dec-2014 20:34:10 Debug [   MovingPicturesGUI]: #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.coverfullpath = "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\MovingPictures\Covers\FullSize\{Gremlins.-.Kleine.Monster-1984} [-1616911162].jpg"
    25-Dec-2014 20:34:10 Debug [   MovingPicturesGUI]: #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.coverthumbfullpath = "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\MovingPictures\Covers\Thumbs\{Gremlins.-.Kleine.Monster-1984} [-1616911162].jpg"
    25-Dec-2014 20:34:10 Debug [   MovingPicturesGUI]: #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.backdropfullpath = "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\MovingPictures\Backdrops\FullSize\tt0087363.jpg"

25-Dec-2014 20:34:10 Debug [ MovingPicturesGUI]: #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.backdropfullpath = "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\MovingPictures\Backdrops\FullSize\tt0087363.jpg"

EDIT 3:: Hm this movie is from today and its naming is ::

{Gremlins.2.-.Die.Rückkehr.der.kleinen.Monster-1990} [-1852063117]

25-Dec-2014 20:36:03 Info [ FileBasedResource]: Added backdrop for "Gremlins 2 - Die Rückkehr der kleinen Monster" from: http://assets.fanart.tv/fanart/movies/928/moviebackground/gremlins-2-the-new-batch-5262c879666e2.jpg

The other movie was added yesterday or so. But i find no entrance for the movie "Gremlins" because this backdrop is saved with tt0087363.jpg.

Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    So i have add this mask. {%nm-%yo %id}*.jpg is this right ?
    No! Or {%nm-%yo}*.jpg or {%nm%ys}*.jpg :sneaky:

This the only to tools i use for the images. Maybe MovingPictures itself
    I dont know :barefoot:

The other movie was added yesterday or so. But i find no entrance for the movie "Gremlins" because this backdrop is saved with tt0087363.jpg.
    It is necessary to check with the developer, because as for me, it's a mess. :mad:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    @D3ltoroxp
    I do not know where do you have those files. In the source code of the plugin I have not found.
    Code:
            // genrate a filename for a backdrop. should be unique based on the source hash
            private static string GenerateFilename(DBMovieInfo movie, string source) {
                string artFolder = MovingPicturesCore.Settings.BackdropFolder;
                string safeName = movie.Title.Replace(' ', '.').ToValidFilename() + "-" + movie.Year;
                return artFolder + "\\{" + safeName + "} [" + source.GetHashCode() + "].jpg";
            }

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I leave now all times from, dvd art plugin, your plugin only movingpictures. FH did not download files for movies or series only for music right ? So i will add a movie without dvd art running, than i will delet the backdrop and start dvd art plugin, and will see what he did. I ask mercury how his tool is naming the backdrops, maybe his tool has t he naming tt41434313.jpg

Your tool have no backdrop download, so you can already exclude times, moving pictures probably not. Than the only tool is dvd art, but i will find out what's naming.

But is there a way for you, that you can add an option for both mask's ?

{Gremlins.2.-.Die.Rückkehr.der.kleinen.Monster-1990} [-1852063117]

or

tt0087363.jpg

---------------------------------------------

EDIT ::
    So I can believe all now a little reveal.
    This naming {Gremlins.2.-.Die.Rückkehr.der.kleinen.Monster-1990} [-1852063117] is definitely from moving pictures.

I have clear the thumbs folder and start movingpictures plugin and he filled the folder.

This naming tt0087363 is definitely from DVD Art Plugin.

I have delet all my backdrops, and let dvd art running and you can see the result's.
    So we have found the culprit :sneaky:

So now i have 2 options, i can hope you implement an options for those 2 mask's that your tool can handle both of naming for fake cd or i must ask mercury if he change the output naming of his tool. But i need both for full completenes.

DVD Art for the backdrop and so your tool for missing dvd's.

Sorry for the back and forth and the mess, but now we have clearness ?

But why moving pictures have small differenc at naming so
    {Lone.Ranger} [-351244259]
    or so {Inception} [1981812190]

one time with - for imdbid and one time without - .

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
      Unbenannt.PNG
      52.3 KB
    • Unbenannt.PNG
      Unbenannt.PNG
      234.9 KB
    Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    FH did not download files for movies or series only for music right ?
    Trying to download background for MyVideo, if not enough.

Your tool have no backdrop download, so you can already exclude times, moving pictures probably not.
    Why? If it makes perfect media portal and moving pictures.

But is there a way for you, that you can add an option for both mask's ?
    I need to know who is doing and why. When I know that I decide.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I've just deleted my 9+ GB Thumbs folder and am currently downloading images using MePo Tools and FanArtHandler. Will these two fix all the missing images, or what else should I do to have backdrops for all movies and series?

Emph

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've just deleted my 9+ GB Thumbs folder and am currently downloading images using MePo Tools and FanArtHandler. Will these two fix all the missing images, or what else should I do to have backdrops for all movies and series?

Emph
    I think mepo tools did not backdrops for now. Only moving pictures did this. Mepo tools need the backdrops for fake cd, but download it itself does not do that to my knowledge. Fanart Handler loads only for music and myvideo backdrops. MovingPictures should load the backdrop if someone is missing i have another tool for downloading backdrops.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    MovingPictures should load the backdrop if someone is missing i have another tool for downloading backdrops.

Does Moving Pictures looks for backdrops when you launch the Backend from MePo Configuration, or do I have to run MePo? I have DVD Art plugin installed too, but I had almost forgotten about it, as I count on AJS' tools to do all the work, lol.

Emph

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I mean movingpictures did it in background when mepo is running. But you can start the config tool from mepo and you will see your folder is filling up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom